1,204 results
All reviews free movies huge bed great hotel lounge area rain shower brussels city centre trendy hotel street side a lovely stay nice bathroom comfortable rooms hotel bar breakfast buffet is public transportation louise metro station the grand place avenue louise
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I took my husband on a short break for our anniversary to Brussels and decided to stay at pentahotel, upon arriving our room wasn’t ready until after 1 so the hotel took our bags and we wandered around. We came back about 2pm and made our way to the 4th floor and on to our room. It was lovely, the bed could fit my whole family in it was that big!! Room was a great size, extremely clean and the bathroom is to die for ( shower of my dreams ) the reception is part of the bar which I thought was great, staff were very welcoming.
Coffee is lovely, I had that many that o no longer needed to order, when they saw me coming they knew what we wanted which I thought was lovely.
I would definitely recommend Pentahotel and will definitely be back

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank NatalieM2594
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear NatalieM2594,

First of all thank you so much for having taken the time to write this detailed feedback.

We are so glad that you did enjoy your anniversary break at the Pentahotel Brussels City Centre.

Your words are the best reward for our staff and I'll make sure to pass them to my colleague.

Once again thank you and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The design, the atmosphere, everything clean, the big bed, the burgers. I come often since I've discovered the hotel 2 years ago and it's really ou favorite between all! The breakfast is delicious too!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank pierre_bauduin
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear pierre_bauduin,

Thank you for your great review.

Always a pleasure to see you here at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre.

Hope to see you back very soon!

Reviewed February 6, 2019

I had a lovely stay at the hotel, but the internet connection was slow and the service at the restaurant was also a bit slow. I hope they will fix it soon! Otherwise, it was an exceptionally well furnished hotel and the food offer was nice.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Debora S
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2019

Dear FarAway21387085256,

Thank you so much for having taken the time to write this feedback after your stay.

We are so glad to hear that you did enjoy the pentaXperience with us.

We hope to see you back soon at Pentahotels.

Regards,

Reviewed February 4, 2019

Small and quite cold rooms and especially bathroom, not possible to sleep without conditioner, soft mattress, not convenient location of furniture / bed / tv.. no refrigerator in the room.. breakfast more or less ok, but limited choice of hot / warm food

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2019

Dear Annie_Riga_12

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre.

We do have fridge in all our bedroom: they are located next to the bed.

Regarding our breakfast I'm surprise to read your comment. We usually get very good feedback about our yummy breakfast buffet especially for the hot food with 4 types of eggs, bacon, beans, potatoes, waffles, ...

Hope you will give us a 2nd chance for your next stay in Brussels.

Reviewed January 28, 2019

The overall stay was good. Few issues: no towels at all in my room. There's a room service number written in very small on the phone..but as I found it hard to find because it's the only inscription. No else where I could find the number (menu etc). I went to the reception to get the towels and the gentleman who brought the towel gave me a different room service number to call.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2019

Dear Navigator46427122530,

I am sorry that you had this issue with towels; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
I've forwarded this information to our housekeeping department to make sure this will not happen in the future.

Hope to see you back soon at Pentahotels.