1,192 results
All reviews free movies huge bed great hotel lounge area rain shower cool place brussels city centre trendy hotel street side a lovely stay nice bathroom comfortable rooms hotel bar breakfast buffet is public transportation louise metro station the grand place
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Small and quite cold rooms and especially bathroom, not possible to sleep without conditioner, soft mattress, not convenient location of furniture / bed / tv.. no refrigerator in the room.. breakfast more or less ok, but limited choice of hot / warm food

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Annie_Riga_12

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre.

We do have fridge in all our bedroom: they are located next to the bed.

Regarding our breakfast I'm surprise to read your comment. We usually get very good feedback about our yummy breakfast buffet especially for the hot food with 4 types of eggs, bacon, beans, potatoes, waffles, ...

Hope you will give us a 2nd chance for your next stay in Brussels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The overall stay was good. Few issues: no towels at all in my room. There's a room service number written in very small on the phone..but as I found it hard to find because it's the only inscription. No else where I could find the number (menu etc). I went to the reception to get the towels and the gentleman who brought the towel gave me a different room service number to call.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Navigator46427122530,

I am sorry that you had this issue with towels; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
I've forwarded this information to our housekeeping department to make sure this will not happen in the future.

Hope to see you back soon at Pentahotels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here as part of a tour group and can only recommend the breakfast which was superb. The bedrooms were so tiny that you had nowhere to put cases apart from the entrance door. You could not walk around the beds without hitting the tele on the wall. The bathroom door which is on a runner sounds like a old fashioned train door on runners. You can here every noise in the adjoining rooms, from the person shaving, zipping up his cases , the televiosion and even more personal toilet attributes. I can only presume there are better rooms upstairs as a couple on our tour were shown to a room which was already occupied.They reported a much diiferent experience. Would love to see what the rooms are like in a few years,as theyve only just been modernised. Would not recomend

Room tip: Not on the ground floor
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear HampshireTrish,

First of all I would like to thank you for having taken the time to write your review.
We're very disappointed to see that your stay didn't reach your expectations.

This is definitely not the service we usually offer at the Pentahotel Brussels City Centre so please accept our sincerest apologies.

I will definitely look into this with the concerned department.

Customer feedback is very important to us, so could I therefore ask you to contact me on arnaud.dehaye@pentahotels.com so we can look into this more closely.

I hope to hear from you soon and wish you a great day in the meantime!

Regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was nice ! We had a nice room and it was very clean. Also the bathroom had everything we needed. The breakfast was good and the staff was looking if everything was okay for everyone. In front of the hotel there is a tram stop, who brings you easily to the city centre !

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Thibault D,

Thank you so much for nice review!

This is the best reward our team can get from our lovely guests.

Hope to see you back soon at Pentahotels.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very bad sleep because we had a connecting door in our room and our neighbours waked us up around 03.00 hours slamming with doors and talking loud.It was very warm in the conference room on the 8th. floor.Ans we had to wait a long time of our diner after ordering.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ArnaudD1983, Responsable commercial at Pentahotel Brussels City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Explore56101370402,

We're very disappointed to see that your stay didn't reach your expectations.

It appears that someone had turn on the heater in your meeting room which resulting to a warm temperature.
Regarding your dinner we are so sorry that you had to wait so long: as no table was booked for your group it took longer than normal.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.