Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Manos Stephanie(Saint-Gilles)
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness center
1,106 results
All reviewstoilet papershag carpetavenue louisetwo metro stationsminute walkcolour schemecity centregreat designquiet areathree nightsbed was comfortablebudget hotelshopping areathe grand placebars and restaurantsdouble roomshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Chose it more for its really good price and location than for its design concept - and it exceeded my expectations. Simple, contemporary and offering all you need during a city or business trip. Loved the breakfast - and the multicor touches here and there!

• Stayed: December 2012
PantoneHotel, Public Relations Manager at Pantone Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

Dear Alexandra_Lina,

We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us! It is even greater that you liked the concept!
We are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I love the Pantone universe but I also like (and need) wifi and caffeine. The hotel was helpful about an early check in and friendly through the process of me waiting for the room to get cleaned. But the wifi doesn't work and beyond "having housekeeping reset the modem" (the hotel equivalent of yanking a plug out when computers don't do what one wants them to, clearly), I wasn't really offered much. I've here on work, and could have stayed at any number of business friendly hotels that are also elegant and design conscious. I'm speaking at a conference and I have a writing deadline, but the wifi still doesn't work and the reception's dismissive answer is "oh well, guess the modem on the 6th floor doesn't work". I asked for options, and was told I could sit in the reception area, hardly ideal when a) there isn't a single comfortable chair b) there's techno music on a loop c) there's no privacy through the floor to ceiling glass and d) the receptionist is so hostile and disinterested that I suspect a request for coffee or tea might be unwelcome.

Bottomline: if you love the idea of Pantone colours as a design motif for a hotel, don't need pleasant staff in the absence of in-room tea/coffee facilities or minibar, and will sacrifice service for design, the rooms are comfortable, simple, well heated and decently sized. If you want to stay connected, are here on business and would like basic service, I'd look elsewhere.

I'm very disappointed because I was about to book a 6 night stay for next month. Now I won't bother. In fact, I might just check out now.

Dear Blueperiod ,

We are sorry that our services didn’t meet your expectations. We apologize for the trouble you encountered with our free internet service. This aspect will be taken into account for our future decisions. We are always trying our best to make our customers feel welcome and we aim to improve our service.

Thank you for your detailed and constructive feedback!

Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

I cannot really fault the hotel. The rooms, though small, are immaculately clean with comfy beds and good bathrooms and showers. The location is very quiet as is the hotel so you will get a good nights sleep.
The downside is that it is a fair distance from the city center and the 40 minute walk takes you through some pretty dodgy areas. We were 2 fit strong males but a single female would feel very intimidated in these areas, though there is only a threat as it is so run down. Brussels has an ability to totally change from one street to the next and this is apparent in the journey to the center. I would advise females or singles to call a taxi or hop on the metro--- a cab from Grand Place is only about 8 euros. Locally to the hotel is a fair area with a couple of bars and restaurants which are fairly priced and reasonable menus.
All in all a reccomend and I would stay again but at the same price would rather stay in the Ibis central

Dear HeatonClassic ,

Thank you very much for your valuable comment! Great tips for our future guests. We will be pleased to welcome you again at our hotel!

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is excellent value for money and a good location in order to explore the city centre. Even though the facilities are basic this is still one of the most stylish hotels I have ever stayed in. The staff (once approached) are very helpful and accommodating. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and though not luxurious are very quirky in design and stylish especially considering the price. You may have to walk a bit further to see the main attractions but when you do you get a real sense of Brussels. Overall I would stay again at the end of the day this is amazing quality for hostel prices.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank fluffybina

Dear fluffybina ,

“Stylish, clean and quirky” ...Can we hope any better comment? Don’t think so. We hope we will have the chance to host you again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel has small but pleasant (quiet) rooms with excellent beds. All rooms are dedicated to a colour. Pantone is in a decent location very close to a vibrant part of Brussels. Very good budget option in a very expensive city.....I will come back!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear PleunBhoy ,

It is great to know that you liked our service! Thank you so much! We look forward to welcome you at our hotel for your next visit!