Vintage Hotel Brussels(Saint-Gilles)(Great Value!)
$67
$50
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $73/night.

$86
$82
Pantone Hotel(Saint-Gilles)(Great Value!)
$56
$50
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $63/night.

NH Brussels Stephanie(Saint-Gilles)(Great Value!)
$86
$93
$83
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

Manos Stephanie Hotel(Saint-Gilles)
$120
$101
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Hotel Catalonia Brussels(Saint-Gilles)
$92
$80
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $90/night.

All reviewsmidi stationsunday marketexecutive roomnice hotelminute walkafter darkmini baracross the roadcity taxnice sizeroom was largefollowing morninglocation was perfectbusiness hotelmain attractionscomfortable staybusiness trip
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We were just in Brussels for one night, traveling by train from Bruges to southern France, so we wanted to be close to train station. Though this hotel is in an area which is dense and a bit worn, the hotel itself was nice. Our room was ultra-modern, VERY clean, and, though on the street side it was quiet (double paned windows). Wish the breakfast had been included; 15 Euros for breakfast is a bit steep.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2012

The hotel is very clean, surprisingly big and quiet. I was surprised how nice it is by the Brussels train station. Not a fan of Brussels, but did enjoy my stay here.
However, when I got home, the hotel charged me without my permission. Originally, I booked this hotel through Orbitz and pre-paid. I was only supposed to pay for the local tax upon arrival. When I returned from my trip, they also charged me an additional $85. I looked through all my receipts and they were only authorized to charge the local tax (which is all I signed for). I emailed them and did not receive a response. I ended up calling my credit card to dispute the charge.

Gave a poor rating due to having been charged twice for one night stay at this hotel. Not fun to deal with this when I returned from my vacation. I would stay at this hotel, but I was not a big fan of Brussels (gypsies tried to pickpocket 3x).

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank tafanda
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The rooms were VERY clean and VERY comfortable. The bed was more comfortable than my home bed! Toilets were excellent too. Downside is there was no kettle, which is expected from a 4* hotel. Also, no cot was available as housekeeping was closed despite us requesting it at the time of booking.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Great location for hotel about 2 minutes from station and 15-20 minutes to city centre. Arrived, easy to find on foot from station, great service at desk good english and suggested where to go for food and sights to see. Rooms were lovely, had asked for twin beds but got double room which they changed straight away to twin beds. Room with good TV, very clean and practical rooms bathroom great with realy good power shower. Looked smart as well. Nice comfy beds which is never a given in Europe! all the staff able to speak english which is a bonus and french of course if you want to try! Dont get breakfast unless pay extra for it but there are plenty of waffle based places to fill up in the city centre!

The area the hotel is in is a more multicultural area with asian takeouts etc but doesnt matter its safe and the proximity to station make it a must to stay in for short break!

Room Tip: ##dont forget you will get charged a small city tax i think 8 euros a night for our room. This is across Belgium and Holland not just this hotel!##
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Terran N
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We stayed in this hotel en route to Germany for one foggy night in December. Then it was called the Ramada Park but it seems to have been sold to the Cascade hotel chain sometime in early 2012.
It is very, very convenient for Midi/Zuid station where the Eurostar, Thalys and other international trains stop. Just walk to the right in the station, cross the tram tracks in Avenue Fonsny and you are at the hotel entrance
The reception area is lofty and empty looking. A small bar is alongside the reception desk. The staff were polite and professional as befits a business type hotel.
The room we had was large with a King size bed, cool and undramatic decor, large TV, desk and easy chairs. The bathroom was also very spacious with all modern and effective equipment.
We walked to the city centre for dinner because there was a general strike that day so no public transport and few taxis. It takes about 20 minutes. Normally the easiest way would be a tram from outside to Brouckere - a 5 minute journey.
Breakfast was like the rest of the hotel: efficient and adequate but pretty characterless.

Room Tip: Room location is immaterial - all rooms the same and nothing worthwhile to see from the windows
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple