All reviews wine bar avenue louise small hotel close to metro station quiet street family room place stephanie excellent location the grand place bars and restaurants nice stay breakfast room city centre min walk convenient location wallpaper brussels
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here for two nights as a family and enjoyed our visit. The family room we were given was a good layout - two separate sleeping chambers, one with a small staircase leading to it, perfect for our kids to share. Nice bathroom. There was a kettle and nespresso style machine in the room. Unfortunately the safe was broken during our visit, but that wasn't a big deal. There was a lift to the 2nd floor where our room was, so perfect for our child buggy. Nice staff on reception. Breakfast provided was great, nice selection of pastries, sweet and savoury treats plus good tea and coffee selections. Would happily stay again. Within walking distance of the train station and in a good location for restaurants and shopping. Bit of a walk to the museum districts.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2019

The hotel is pretty, has nice rooms with fun decoration, really good mattresses and it is very clean, unfourtunately the client service is terrible, I didnt feel welcomed at all whem I first came, I arrive really early at the hotel to left my luggage, the receptionist and other person working there were not polite at all I even had questions and wanted to ask for guidance, the woman in the reception basically told me to go the metro and ask were I can change money because she didnt new, among other things and other situations during my 3 night stay I ask about the possibility of doing early checking , they say not at all, the next day they were offering this service to another guest that arrive early, another time I ask about the hairdryer
that it was broken, the two people in the reception were so no listening to me, ask me to repeat the same 3 times and I even tried in 2 languages different, this guy with beard that works at the hostel is not polite at all, he needs to learn guest service, the hotel as a structure is awesome, but it was extremely disappointing being treated like that in my vacactions, for sure it is not what I expected.

Room tip: Improve guest service, people goes in vacactions to have fun and have a good experience.
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VintageHotel, Responsable réception at Vintage Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Madam,
We are sorry to read that your experience did not meet your expectations even with your very pleasant description of the decoration of the hotel and its surrounding.
We appologize because we could't offer you an early check-in. We are happy to provide this service when we do have availibility, which is why we made it the next day with another guest, as indicated, but we cannot guaranty it before arrival. Unfortunately, it was a bit busy when you arrived on Sunday morning due to the breakfast and guests departures.
The receptionist you mentioned didn't want to be rude, but he doesn't speak french very well in fact. The receptionnist didn't wanted to send you to the metro station desk to make some change but to the Western Union agency of the metro Louise. It looks like a simple misunderstood.
We hope to welcome you during another stay in Brussels to give us a second chance.

Reviewed June 14, 2019

This is a pretty, recently refurbished small hotel, with great people running it and an efficient customer service. I liked their continental breakfast. The location is good, right between downtown Brussels and the interesting neighbourhoods of Ixelles and Saint Gilles. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
VintageHotel, Manager at Vintage Hotel Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Alexis,
Thank you for sharing your recent stay at the Vintage Hotel. Great to hear how good you enjoyed your stay.
We very much hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Amazing location, walking distance to everything you need. Cute and thoughtfully decorated that matches the name. Very accommodating and friendly staff. We would stay there again on our next visit and would recommend to friends.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
Thank you for your recent stay at the Vintage Hotel and your time to share your experience.
It's a pleasure to get positive feedbacks as we take it as a reward of the team work and we will welcome you with a renewed pleasure next time in Brussels.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

Rooms were rather warm and some of the personnel were not very helpful (sometimes unfriendly). Location is fine and easily accessible. Rooms aren't big but comfortable and clean. All in all, with a little more attention to customer care, this could be a good hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019