“Beautiful Home Away From Home”

B&B Capitaine Piret
B&B Capitaine Piret
San Francisco, California
“Beautiful Home Away From Home”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

A must should you be in Brussels. Beautiful house, rooms well equipped. Rooms are really beautifully decorated with views of lovely gardens. Has amenities of a 5Star hotel. Breakfast is served in a lovely area of the house. Owner gives one a really warm welcome but with privacy and independence during your stay. This is a very beautiful part of Brussels. Your stay here will give you a more perspective view of Brussels from a local point of view instead of a regular tourist.

Marietta Copeland
A guest last week. 02Oct-05Oct 2013

Room Tip: Both rooms are great!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Joensuu, Finland
Reviewed August 24, 2013

My trip to Brussels was for 3 nights in April 2013. So, I was looking for a personalise accommodations. Additionally, my selection included price, location, cleanness, quality and WiFi. I was lucky to find this B&B.

This B&B is a beautiful, warm and cosy home very well located in Brussels. As a guest one has independence from the rest of the flat and my room had a view to a gorgeous garden. The owner of the B&B, is a wonderful lady, who is warm, elegant, well educated and caring. When I had free time, my host suggested me where I to go. In my last day, our schedules fit so that she gave me a lift to the subway! Thank you!

I highly recommend this B&B either if you are traveling for business or pleasure and you like to have a personal touch for your accommodation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Rivarolo Mantovano, Italy
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have spend three nights there for a business trip. Welcome was excellent and location is ideal.
My room was very nice decorated with a nice view on the garden.

I appreciate the guest lady, who was able to make some suggestions of nice places to eat in her area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Braga
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I went to Bruxeles with my couple and when we rent the house we don't really know what we were going to find, but the surprise was really good. The neighhood was really nice, calm, and really beautiful. The house is like a dolls house - Beautiful, harm and beautiful. You must try.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woluwe-St-Pierre
Ramada Brussels Woluwe
#5 of 199 in Brussels
B-aparthotel Montgomery
B-aparthotel Montgomery
#1 of 1 in Woluwe-St-Pierre

Been to B&B Capitaine Piret? Share your experiences!