Eurostars Montgomery
$74
Housingbrussels(Schaerbeek)
$111
$108
Holiday Inn Brussels Schuman(Brussels)(Great Value!)
$140
$127
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Lambeau(Woluwe-Saint-Lambert)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmetro stationsmall luxurycity centreon site parkingnice hotelfree wifibusiness stayhotel is locatedbreakfast buffet was gooddesk staffgood sizeeu quarterconvenient locationrooms are spaciouspublic transportcentral brusselsgare du
Reviewed October 12, 2013

I stayed overnight in this hotel a week ago and cannot believe how it could have a 5 Star rating.
My room was lovely and delightfully quiet but my sister's room was worn, tatty with lightbulbs missing and fittings hanging loose over the bed and a huge worn area in the carpet inside the door. We phoned ahead from the airport to ask how late food was served and were told it was served til 11pm. On arrival before 10pm the waiter in the foyer told us that the kitchen closed at 10pm. We insisted that we had been told otherwise on the phone half an hour beforehand and eventually got Spag Bol and Veg Lasagne served to us with very little grace.
The hotel does NOT have a Bar and a sullen waiter reluctantly carried out drinks to my group.There was difficulty in getting a cup of tea without seeming to be an intrusion and being told the kitchen was closed during the afternoon when our group needed tea. Breakfast was great, lovely food buffet. There is no diningroom as such, the food being served in what is basically a corridor / foyer. How can a hotel have 5 Stars when it has no Bar and no proper diningroom and restricted hours of service? The location of the hotel is excellent.

Room Tip: If you are just looking for a bed, this hotel will do as its right next to Metro and Tram and bedroom was totally quiet even though it is on a huge roundabout. Don't expect service!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank jeancan
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a very good compact yet comfortable hotel in Brussels
Easy access, not far from the airport and from Businesses and Offices
Very quick check in, it is one of those places where you can make a booking such that you can arrive in the morning and check in rather than wait for noon

Reviewed September 3, 2013

A boutique hotel, with amazing clean and spacious rooms, large beds, a pillow menu!
Excellent amenities in the room! A great restaurant on the premices, for dinner, lunch and a ample breakfast! Everything you can look for! Right next to the metro station, close to the airport, great value for money! Very polite staff, eager to serve you and answer all of your questions!
I would definetelly go there again! A real boutique hotel; dont let the outside fool you!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel is one of those places that is ok, but...
The staff is great, very helpful and friendly. The big downside of this hotel is that it is tired. I noticed a number of spots were things were damaged, broken, worn down, in the hall way there was even a power outlet which basically hung out of the wall, well that's safe for children! The rooms are spacious and when a hotel manages to put you and your colleagues on the same floor, a small floor, so you basically have your own floor then you get kudos.
My room was located on the backside of the hotel, on a small and narrow street that had a tram go through it, and I woke up from it very early in the morning. That for me doesn't go with a 4 or 5 star hotel, sound insulation should cover this.
A quick check on booking.com, I didn't pay for the room myself, teaches me that the rooms cost well over 300 euro, and to be honest, you can give all the service you want but I think it is not worth this. Even at half the rate I would be like hmmm.
Finally we had a little incident when leaving the hotel: the hotel took delivery of new mattresses or such and the Spanish truck drivers decided to put their huge truck in front of the main entrance and the parking garage exit! It took 15 minutes before we could finally exit the garage. How about a rear entrance, or some coordination when such deliveries arrive in a huge truck? I'll pass on this place next time.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am not a big fan of smaller hotels when i am on a business trip. I prefer to have the well know chains so I know what I get. But the client booked me here. I must say that I was positively surprised. It started with the lady from Chile at the reception; she provided the perfect "welcome home" feeling. We were with 4 and they managed to give us our own floor on the back side of the hotel. This shows the level of hospitality ! The hotel consists of 2 connected buildings. A larger one in front and a small one in the back. the building in the back has only 4 rooms per floor. The room was large, including a sofa, in a very traditional style. Bathroom was nice. Bed slept ok, pillow could have been a bit more firm, but thats a personal preference. The hotel is old and needs some maintenance, in the hallway an electric socket was out and my carpet looked filthy. Breakfast was simple, but complete. Wifi was free.

Conclusion: Great staff and a better experience then i expected. Not a bad place, with great personal service

1  Thank flyingdutchmannl