“Comfortable, quiet, excellent”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Woluwe-St-Pierre
La Tour de Bebelle B&B
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This B&B is in a tall, handsome house, situated in a quiet neighbourhood. The bed was comfortable and the room clean and spacious. The breakfasts were delicious, and there are plenty of good restaurants within 5-10 minutes walking distance. It was also extremely reasonably priced, especially for Brussels where accomodation seems to be very expensive. I came for work and where I needed to go was just around the corner, but if I were to return to Brussels for any reason I would stay here again as it's also only a short walk (about 5 minutes) from the metro, making it easy to get anywhere quickly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Spent 5 nights here and completely enjoyed the experience. I was doing some training in the area and everyday I came back really hungry and tired. Less than 5min walking distance there were 3 places to go have dinner and a drink. All of them really good. The place was very quiet so I was allowed to rest as I needed. And 10min walking distance I was able to find 2 different metro/tram stations and 2 super markets. One of the most important things for me when I'm traveling is to have a good interent connection and this BnB offered one that worked pretty well, something I was very thankful for. The service was excellent, they were always looking out for me and if I needed anything.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Everyone that goes often to Brussels knows that unless you pay a lot of money, it is very hard to find a good place. This is the first complete exception that I find. This B&B is beautiful, peaceful and not expensive. It is well located and cheap.
The decoration is full of taste, the quality of sleep really good (is very quiet), internet reliable and fast. My room was big and beautiful, with a really good bathroom. Everything is clean and the breakfast is also very nice.
The people that run it are friendly and nice.
Next time I go to Brussels I will go here again for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The feeling is like staying at friend's place. Very nice small hotel, with 4 rooms only. Very friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms, central location in Brussels (5 min walk to metro Montgomery), a lot of parking places in neigborhood. The building itself is very impressive inside, with old wooden saircases etc. And the breakfast was good as well: small selection of finest products. I would definitely recommend this hotel again!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Stayed for one night, on a business trip. Most of the other hotels in the area was full, so I ended up staying at La Tour de Bebelle. Stayed on the top floor with lots of space, slept in the most wonderful bed. I very much liked the decor and the beautiful old stairway. Breakfast was great. Will stay here the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Hilde K
Reviewed January 7, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights in Sept 2011. Wish we had stayed more. The room we had was large, nicely decorated and had a great bathroom. The host was very friendly and helpful. breakfast was served on the top floor and had a selection of fruit, toast cereal. Fairly simple but fine.
Location is still Brussels, and frankly its only a half hour walk to European area. Its about a 10min walk to Montgomery metro which is only 2 stops from central city. The suburb is lovely and residential including many embassies.
Would totally recommend this place. Very homely, not that many reviews on here for some reasons but on booking.com there are many more.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AGH2009
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Friendly staff, delicious foods and a comfortable room were all the highlights of our stay with La Tour De Bebelle. We did not stay for longer rather it was for two days only but we can say that our expectations were met. Place looked calm, there were not many guests on the days we stayed, not their fault anyways, rather we loved this fact for some reason. We would like to stay for at least a week next time, if we come to the area again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Woluwe-St-Pierre
FunKey Hotel
Best Western Plus Park Hotel Brussels
Monty Design Hotel
Monty Design Hotel
#3 of 4 in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert

Been to La Tour de Bebelle B&B? Share your experiences!