“Stylish Vietnamese”

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 1, 2016

We were pleased to stumble on Le Nenuphar looking for a Vietnamese dinner "on the way" and opted for their regular day-menu.

The best starter was the "Assiette Nénuphar" and the beef dish was a better choice than the chicken. The beignet de coco dessert did not blow our minds, but might be a good choice if you love coconut.

I would go back and would probably order seperate dishes, as I couldn't really see much value in the daymenu.

Date of visit: November 2015
1  Thank Matthew L

Reviewed March 24, 2016 via mobile

First visit to le Nenuphar and on the whole I was satisfied. Located in a street where you could not imagine to find this kind of restaurant. Good service and taken like that till the end of our evening. The waiters are dressed like in a French Brasserie but they know how to really entertain their customers. I could feel that by looking at other tables. For the taste I would classify it better than average and dishes are nicely presented. They could have taken the taste to higher spicy level like it is in Vietnam but as we are in Belgium the place has to adapt the cuisine to the local customers. The atmosphere is relaxing and very big, enough space for big events or group dinners. It remains a bit pricey but again Asian cuisine is special and the ingredients necessary to achieve quality needs investment. Thanks to the very warm and welcoming team of the restaurant le Nenuphar.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank drmaniac
Reviewed February 16, 2016

Efficient and quite polite staff served delicious food in a nice restaurant room with garden view. from starters (juicy crispy pork and vegetable rolls) to main dish (tender chicken meat with perfectly spicy curry sauce), the food was great.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed February 15, 2016

I was all worked about the place ... after I'd eaten the mixed starter and the fried rice, the disappointment kicked in! The starter sauces sparked itching and sinus allergies the like of which I'd not known for years and the fried rice was oily!
I'll give it another try but my enthusiasm has been dampened considerably.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed December 16, 2015

Excellent food and great service. The place is lovely, very good quality of ingredients. Better to reserve even during the week.

Date of visit: December 2015