Aspria Brussels Royal la Rasante
$111
$106
Hotel Lambeau(Woluwe-Saint-Lambert)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssteam roomsports clubswimming poolnicely decorated roomshealth clubwellness weekendpleasant suburbgood sizeplace to stayspacentrebrusselsdeskinternetbelgium
Reviewed June 24, 2012

WORST service EVER experience in my life.
1- Book a room: Cannot book over the phone during weekends because "system". Responsible member does not respond to our messages to call back.
2- Get the correct room: We booked, an specific room after visiting them all. When parents arrive, they have given it away without telling us! Somebody booked it for 1 month, so they decided that our booking had no value for them, I guess.
3- Parking: You book a parking space, but they cannot ensure that there are enough parking spaces for yourself! Watch out on weekends because it gets full.
4- Smoking smell: Room smells of smoking, even that it is not an smoke room. Apparently coming from below

This is NOT what we were looking when we decided to book this hotel for our parents.

Room Tip: It does not matter, they will change it if they feel like it!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ludebb
Reviewed June 21, 2012

We've stayed at this hotel for more than a week. The room we've got (number 19) was minisclule, but impeccable. Nice bed, furniture, bathroom, etc. The staff was friendy and helpful, however the cleaning staff fogot a few times to provide us with new instant coffee bags and during our week stay they never washed the cups from which we had coffee from in the morning. The location of the hotel is not bad, in a quiet neighborhood, but if you want to be close to the "action" in the evening then don't choose it. We have not used the sport facilities, classes etc, but they seem good.

Room Tip: We've been told the that rooms above are better than on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Although I have written an earlier review, the fact that I am staying 2-3 nights every week, means that I have a few extra comments to make:
a) Still the place is excellent - while not in the center I still would say that to me the fitness makes up for it.
b) Spinning classes - very good instructors (Note: bring your SPD shoes - alternatively you can do spinning in normal training shoes as well)
c) Swimming classes are also excellent - I personally enjoy the Crawl Clinic
d) If you go for a suite there is also a microwave - the deli around the corner has a decent selection of food so if you have travelled a lot and are tiered of eating out this might be an option.

But again: the fitness possibilities does the trick for me so still an excellent place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The rooms at this hotel are about the best I have ever stayed in and I have stayed at many top hotels. They are very comfortable, clean and well equipped.There are some nice touches like being able to connect external audio/videos devices or laptops to the flat screen TV via variety of connectors on a wall panel. There is free high speed WiFi throughout the hotel.

For anyway into fitness this hotel would be heaven as there is a well equipped gym, pool and tennis courts. I can guess looking at the quality that local must pay a high subscription to be members.

The only restaurant/bar serves good food at reasonable prices in the evening. The only thing that lets it down is the breakfast which at 15 euro is not very good. Both mornings I stayed the food was cold and just not edible.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave B
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I stayed only 1 night at tha Aspria. The Hotel is also a fitnesscenter, but I had no time to use this facilities. The room was very cosy, with a lot of wood, big TV, new bathroom, bathrobe is also available. Only bad thing if you have heavy luggage: there is no elevator. But rooms are on 1st floor and the friendly staff will help to carry the luggage. It's a 20 Minutes drive from the airport. If you want to go into city center it takes another 20 Minutes by taxi. Very relaxing and calm. Breakfast is okay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business