We've just returned from a fabulous two night stay at Chambres en Ville. It's the nicest guesthouse I've ever stayed in. Philippe, the owner has the balance perfect- he is there to greet you on arrival, he explains the neighbourhood and is around at breakfast. Apart from that you have peace to do as you please.
The rooms in this hotel are gorgeous, they have a wonderful sense of character, the walls are donned with Philippe's art. I was pleased to see a colleague of soaps displayed in the bathroom cabinet- they looked pretty. Our room also had a collection of old jugs.
Each morning we were greeted by Philippe in the breakfast room, we were served fresh coffee and croissoints, delicious bread. I loved the breakfast.
This is a quaint little place, a walk out of the centre. We got lost many times in Brussels, but I wouldn't stay anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Ideal urban stopover in a cosmopolitan area” Sgt Pepper’s B&B is a welcoming guest house, ideally located in the heart of Brussels in a lively and very happening neighborhood. Our proximity with the European institutions, the Sablon and the Grand Place, guarantees you quick access to the capital’s main landmarks. Originally a mirrors factory (19th century), our house, converted over time to offer four elegant rooms. Each beatle a room and each room a different mood. We love the Beatles and we choose to share this passion with you in a creative and inspiring way. An original and unique experience… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sgt. Pepper's B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chambres En Ville Hotel Ixelles
- Chambres En Ville Brussels
- Sgt. Pepper's B&B Brussels, Belgium