After a dismal few days at a hotel up the street, we relocated to the Sofitel (as we'd originally intended) and have a new standard of luxury to achieve. The professionalism and hospitality of the entire staff was evident from the moment we walked in. Nathalie, who wonderfully helped with our reservations, made sure that everything that could be done to make our stay as enjoyable as possible was done.
One only need to sit and relax in the center courtyard to experience how wonderful the hotel is. Their drinks are not only potent and delicious, but served in such a beautiful manner as to make one almost tempted not to drink it so as not to spoil its magnificence.
The room, while on the small side (as compared to US standards only) was extremely comfortable and modern in design. The only negative - and this is not the fault of the hotel - is that the TV, with its hyper-real high definition was almost TOO realistic. An odd thing to point out but when there really is nothing negative the most esoteric things might stand out.
TIP: Be sure to try the tomato and burrata salad, made table-side in an exquisite display of hospitality and services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium