Sofitel Brussels Le Louise
  • Fitness center
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Radisson RED Brussels(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
$140
Made in Louise(Ixelles)
$115
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
$83
$80
Travelocity
Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
$143
$104
Travelocity
$82
$79
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Le Berger(Ixelles)(Great Value!)
$72
$151
$127
  • Room Service
2,203 results
All reviewshermes toiletriescrystal loungeluxury roomthe grand placeclassic roomturn down servicehigh end shoppingrain showerlouis vuittonnespresso machineshopping districtdesigner shopsminute walkmetro stationlocation is excellentbooked this hotelnice bathroom
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was booked at the Sofitel Hotel Europe. My travel partner and I arrived in Brussels separately, she first, and learned upon arrival at the hotel her reservation was cancelled. Arrangements were made to move us both to the Sofitel Brussels Le Louise. With that info via text message I diverted my taxi and arrived at the Le Louise first. My check-in experience was exceptional, as was every other aspect of my stay. The staff at Le Louise could not have been more gracious or helpful. The room and amenities were all consistent with Sofitel standards; top-drawer. My partner arrived by cab - from Hotel Europe to Le Louise courtesy of the hotels - and also enjoyed a smooth, gracious welcome and check-in. I found the location of the Le Louise property perfect for my short stay. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
SOFITELBLL, Responsable des Services d'Accueil at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Guest ,

What a delightful comment! Thank you very much for your wonderful review
On behalf of my colleagues, thank you very much for having taken the time to share it with the on-line travel community Tripadvisor.
I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Sofitel Brussels le Louise, and that you found our staff and services of such a high standard.
We are all eager to welcoming you back very soon for a new Sofitel Expereince

Best regards
Front of the House Manager

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Check in was very disorientated and took over 30 mins involving us having to pull up the booking on the app and email. Room was fine at the front but stupidly hot with the air on making no difference. Breakfast was OK but had to ask for everything several times.

It was clear that we just got the staff on a bad weekend and the experience was not what we have previously experienced at this hotel and below what you would expect of a Sofitel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
SOFITELBLL, In charge of E-reputation at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to share with us your feedbacks.

However, I am very sorry to learn about your experience with us, mostly with regards to the service you experienced from our staff. The experience you describe is not in line at all with the level of service that we strive for. Our aim is to provide our guests with a warm and welcoming feeling and the best possible service.
I can understand your disappointment. Please rest assured that your comment will be shared within the Management Team and that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise so that we can prove ourselves a better host to you.

Kind regards,

Ines Abbassi
In charge of E-reputation at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We didn't really stay there. Just went there for coffee, which was a great experience for us. There is this beautiful verandah where you can have coffee, a drink or food in a very atmospheric and quiet place of absolute elegance and unique style!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your kind feedback regarding your recent visit to the Sofitel Brussels Le Louise. I am delighted you enjoyed the experience on the Crystal Lounge Terrasse
I very much look forward to welcoming you back to another Sofitel Experience .

Kind regards,

Responsable des Services d'Accueil

Reviewed May 14, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SOFITELBLL, In charge of e-reputation at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Reviewed May 12, 2014

i was expecting that they upgrade my room since i stay there 4 times in 4 years but this didn't happen and honestly i was informing that my bed is making a lot of noises and honestly they didn't change my room only when i informed them that i will not use this hotel again but to be fair the service of the concierge was excellent plus there is a lot of difference between the employees of sofitel in amsterdam and sofitel le louise.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank jeanzeidan
SOFITELBLL, Responsable des Services d'Accueil at Sofitel Brussels Le Louise, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear guest,

Even though we are sorry to learn about your disappointment, we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. It allows us to improve ourselves where needed.

I want to assure you of my concern in this matter, as the services that you describe are definitely not up to the standard we strive for. Naturally, your comments have been directly shared with the departments heads involved and an internal follow-up is assured to prevent the events from happening again in the future.

Moreover, I would like to ask you to contact me personally when your travels bring you back to Brussels.

I am sure our employees and I can prove ourselves a better host and would very much appreciate a second chance, if you would be willing to provide us with one.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back at Sofitel Le Louise.

With best regards,