I visited the Sofitel Le Louise from 27-29 March. Me and my partner booked a superior room.
I have stayed in numerous five stars around the world and have to stay this was truly an excellent experience from the minute we walked in. The design is contemporary and and the venue is immaculate. The check in was fast, the staff very helpful and friendly and the rooms of quality, which included a flat screen TV, a Bose sound system and a Nespresso machine. The outdoor bar set in a garden atmosphere is perfect to enjoy a sunny day. The hotel is well located in a shopping area of Brussels and an easy 20 mins walk to the main square in the old town. We came by Eurostar and it's 10-15mins away by taxi from the train station.
Overall an excellent getaway, perfect for a romantic trip. Will come again. Look nowhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium