The hotel is located on a busy shopping street, with the entrance between shops, with an escalator up to reception. The staff all spoke excellent English, which was a relief as I had started trying out my rusty, schoolgirl French.
My room was clean and pleasantly furnished. My only complaint was that the air conditioning/heating did not allow the room temperature to be below 19 degrees, which was too hot for me, especially as there was a very heavy duvet on the bed.
I didn't eat breakfast at the hotel, as I was horrified at the thought of paying EUR 28. There are several cafes nearby, so this wasn't a problem.
I ate in the restaurant one evening and had a very tasty risotto.
As others have noted, I'm not entirely sure that this is what I would have expected of a 5 star hotel, I would have thought it more of a good 4 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, ACCOR, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium