I stayed here for business but wold also stay here for pleasure. The hotel is well located near shops and restuarants but tucked away up some discreet elevators but with a doorman to welcome you. Reception is small and personal, checkin was quick and easy. The rooms are not large but are a decent size for my stay. The room has a nice coffee machine, safe and drinks cabinet although a little pricey. My bed was comfortable and the room had TV with plenty of channels and a very nice Bose music system. My view over looked the court yard area and had an opening window. The bathroom had a walk in shower of a decent nice, nicely tiled area with stylish bathroom units. I ordered cheese player, pricey at 18 euros, however it was bought to my room promptly and was an excellent selection. There is also free wifi throughout. I used the bar which was large and quite funky serving drinks to 1am. Service was good but yet again pricey. In the court yard here is a very nice bar area, which I imagine on a nice night would be busy. There is also a small loung area which I held some business meetings which was just perfect. I could not fault the hotel, the service and the young lady who assisted with some drinks for room service on the front desk overnight. Brilliant!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium