Our stay at this hotel was really really good. Although the the person at the desk was a stagair, you didn't noticed, he was really friendly and professional. The rooms where clean, and the beds ( especially the cushions ) were really comfortable.
A friend left her necklace in the room when checked out, and the necklace was given back to us with no problems.
The only "negative" thing was the prices of the bar.. We were planning on having a drink there but a glass of champage cost 18euro's. But it it says "Sofitel Luxury Hotels" so, you can expect it.
So i would definitely go back our recommend..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Sofitel Brussels Le Louise a luxury hotel in Brussels prestigious Avenue Louise district nestled amid quiet streets lined with chestnut trees designer boutiques and art deco mansions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sofitel Brussels Le Louise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Hotel Ixelles
- Accor Brussels Le Louise
- Brussels Sofitel
- Sofitel Brussels Le Louise Belgium