“Been here many times”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

For me to go back to somewhere time and time again it must be good! The fact I have to take a tram or walk 20 minutes to get there also says a lot.

Tried this place on my way to Flagey and can't help but go back probably twice a month.
The pad thai is their speciality and definitely worth trying (Prawn/Chicken/Beef/Veg) as is the chicken fried rice.
The spring rolls are great as are the chicken satay skewers.
Reasonably priced and well sized portions - well worth trying!
Eat in or takeaway, clean and tidy restaurant with the kitchen viewable from where you order which is always nice to see.

1  Thank MurkingOverseas

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I'd say best option in Brussels if you don't feel like a restaurant with real dinner nor like a kebab or fries. The price is really good an the food the best you can get for that price in Brussels. Also one of the very few concept places in a city where it's either traditional full package or nothing.

3  Thank Agnese K
Reviewed October 13, 2012

The flavours in this small restaurant are really authentic and remind you of Thailand instantly. Unlike some so-called "Thai" places in Brussels, spices and ingredients are not toned down to fit the sometimes untrained European palate, which is something I love. The food is always cooked from fresh ingredients, portions are satisfying and prices are appealing. Service is very courteous and the owner is always there, making sure everything runs smoothly. I wish they added 2 or 3 more optimions to the menu, but in general it's well balanced and you have enough choices. My favourites are the green curry chicken and the spicy prawn soup. They open on Sundays, it's family friendly and dogs are allowed :) One more thing: I have seen large groups of Thai diplomats eating there several times, which must be a good sign of quality and authenticity in the food.

2  Thank nuwandabob
Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Have been to this restaurant multiple times, you literally walk in, order and eat in a short amount of time.
Price wise, the food is reasonably priced and very tasty!
I recommend you all to try, I trust you will enjoy the food and the efficiency of this place.
I will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

My girlfriend and I happened upon Walkin' Thai on our way to Place Flagey and, liking the look of the place (that is; the prices), we decided to give it a shot.

And I'm glad that we did!

The 2 portions of phad thai we ordered arrived relatively promptly and were fresh, full of flavour and generous in size. The seating area was limited and mostly populated by the bright young things that gather around Cafe Belga in Place Flagey every evening, resulting in a relaxed, cheerful and informal atmosphere. Possibly the best price to quality ratio for Thai food that I've experienced in BXL; we will definitely be Walkin' in again!

4  Thank mrevernon