I don't think this is going to be a million miles away from the other reviews but here we go.
- easy to get to from Brussels Midi station. Just hop on the Metro and it's 3 or 4 stops
- decoration is full of character
- rooms are full of character but read the cons
- good shower but read the cons
- friendly staff
- good, free wifi
- comfortable bed and bedding
- no space for clothes. There were some hooks dotted around but these were not sufficient.
- shower in small room with the WC. There was a curtain (which might have made up for it) but the room was not large enough. Was a little too easy for water to escape into the room.
- bathroom in the entrance hall. Big bath but weird place for it. And it was stood directly on the carpet.
- smelt damp. Probably due to the room being carpeted and the multiple 'water escape' possibilities
- room was poorly lit.
Fine if it's just one of you for one night.
On one occasion.
Could be great.
Needs a bit more thought and some money spent on it to tidy things up.More
- Free Wifi
- Fitness center