“so fresh in a wonderful design and cosy atmosphere”
Review of Tea & Eat - CLOSED

Tea & Eat
Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Restaurant , Tea & house , Nous vous servons une grande variete de salades mais aussi des plats chauds comme nous incontournable risotto du chef et nos Wok de legumes avec poulet teryaki ou scampi ou nature . Nous venons de regrouper notre restaurant avec notre salon de the au 14 PLACE STEPHANIE Ouvert egalement les jeudi , vendredi et samedi soir pour une soiree privee ...N'oubliez pas notre BRUNCH tous les dimanches ... Spécial : Afterwork , Event tous les vendredis soir , soirée de 18H30 a 22h . DJ et artistes Croque Monsieur : 2 dimanches par mois soiee Gay Tea dance de 17 a 22H
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

One of the best place to go for lunch and brunch in Brussels! I loved the design, service is perfect, love the choice of juices and cheese cake is yummy. Will go back again and again for sure

Reviewed May 23, 2016

We had a small wedding reception organised there for our families only (20 people but the place can hold a lot more). We struggled to find a place for what we wanted-not seated dinner but not a cocktail with bite-sized food either. This place was perfect as we had a combination of high and low tables, both inside and outside space and a fresh, healthy, plentiful self-service buffet.
We have been extremely pleased with everything. The food was excellent, and tasty. The staff was so nice and helpful- very professional, responded to every request with a smile and we could not have asked for more. Highly recommended for any sort of group events or also for Sunday brunch(which is great too).

Reviewed April 6, 2016

We organised a private party for my husband's 30th birthday. We invited over around 70 people. We selected Louise Factory because it is in a really good location, there is public transport nearby, a taxi stop next door and plenty of hotels around it.

The decoration of the restaurant it is lovely and modern and the place has different areas that perfectly matched what we had in mind: a nice chill out area for people to chat and a long and wide room to eat and dance. For food we had a buffet with nice home-made quiches, a selection of sushis, a variety of bio salads and sliced smoked salmon. Everyone was really impressed about the place and we all had a very nice evening.

Contact Dimitri ! He will design and propose plenty of things to make your event perfect!

Reviewed December 11, 2015

My wife and I went to grab lunch at this place. There is nothinng special about this place until we noticed boxes of RAT POISON in the corners of the dining area, which is in my opinion a health hazard since little children could unobservedly ingest somehting like this, which - if it happens unnoticed - can be potentially life-threatening to them.
Then, in the middle of our lunch we saw a MOUSE RUNNING THROUGH THE RESTAURANT. It didn´t seem affected by us, and I was even able to take a little video which you can find online when you enter the search term: "mouse at louise factory ixelles lunch".
We confronted the manager about this issue: he did not apologize, was unable to answer how they, as a restaurant serving food, would be dealing with this problem. In fact, he pointed out that everything was fine since the food we had eaten was packaged..
To me, this place is beyond any rating scale ... I think the staff and management need a break from their work serving food and should instead receive some proper training to learn:
- It is not ok that mice are running around in your restaurant during lunch time
- It is not enough to deal with this plague by putting up boxes of rat poison in an area where little children could potentially get seriously harmed by ingesting it
- The food is not safe from mice if it is covered with plastic foil and left outside over night
- You can definitely not run a restaurant as a manager if it is your goal to cover up the plague instead of eliminating it

3  Thank Nicolas S
Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

I read good things about this place so I was anxious to try it. First thing: we waited at our table and no one came to take the order. I went to ask for 2 drinks and the girl asked me to pay first (why?..).
We wanted to eat something too but seeing the salads already prepared, in plastic bowls...it didn't look that appealing. Not to mention that this plastic bowl salad is 16 euro.
Canteen food. French resto prices. Never again.

Tea E, Propriétaire at Tea & Eat, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2015

Dear Miruna ,
I m very sorry about your experience in our Tea & eat , i would like to explain you that we do have 2 concepts , the restaurant with a service at the table from Noon till 3 Pm , but also the self service till 7 pm ,where you were apparently , this mean we don't come at the table ( but sometimes we come to explain at least the concept, that was not explained to you ) . We are working on the fact to be more clear we those 2 concepts . The salads you saw it plastics bowls are from the self service at 7.95€ and NOT at 16€ like you saw on the restaurant menu . I hope we will be able to change your mind and be pleased to see you again with a better approach . I would like to thank you again for your advise . We will work on all your remarks . Kind regards . Dimitri ( tea & eat manager )