The Renaissance Brussels Hotel is one of my favorite hotels in Brussel. The location is not so great for tourists but great for members of the EU and for business. I find the staff to be very friendly and helpful. As an Elite Member I always feel welcomed. The rooms are large, good lighting and nice beds. The executive lounge is small but does offer a good breakfast, The roomservice is very good and the prices are very reasonable. Parking is available next door. All together a nice place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the energy of Belgium's capital city from sophisticated accommodations at Renaissance Brussels Hotel. Enjoy staying in the heart of the European Quarter at our hotel in Brussels located near famous destinations in the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Brussels Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brussels Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Brussels
- Renaissance Brussels Hotel Belgium