Lets be honest. I cannot complain of the service and the hotel facilities as we do have all we need for a short stay. Yes we stayed for a 3 days and 2 nights at the hotel. And true the cost/ quality result is positive. I have asked for a room at top level and giving on the garden. I had it and was for no noise.
Situation? not going to complain on that also. True we are a bit off-centered. But the hotel has all necessary connections: Train from the Luxembourg station that can bring you to all main train stations in the city. Buses 95, 38,84 that do cover all the areas you are looking for a visit. And within 8 min of walk you can catch the metro or underground.
Services? ask and they will serve at their best. As soon as we were in the room we wanted to open the window. As any hotel it was locked. We asked for, and they did.
The concierge teams were perfect in helping... prefer to ask the old one ;) they know the behavior to have with clients. Breakfast service. nothing to complain of, a perfect US and European (and north European) breakfast style. As usual for any strong coffee like I want.... forget... and ask directly to the waiter for a special one.
so why just "good"? e.g. small details.. like the mattress.. was to soft for us. Under the bath tube along the little band.... tracks of old blood or red painting. But really looked like blood... :) in the bathroom, you had really the strict necessary compare to other hotels or hotels chains. When you look at details you can see that the hotel needs a good renovation, going to the swimming pool, look at the roof and you will see water leaks. On the walls in the hallway going to it, tracks of old furniture.
Conclusion: I do recommend that hotel for the cost/ quality relation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the energy of Belgium's capital city from sophisticated accommodations at Renaissance Brussels Hotel. Enjoy staying in the heart of the European Quarter at our hotel in Brussels located near famous destinations in the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renaissance Brussels Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brussels Renaissance
- Renaissance Hotel Brussels
- Renaissance Brussels Hotel Belgium