“Nice atmosphere”
Review of The Beer Factory

The Beer Factory
Ranked #51 of 192 Restaurants in Ixelles
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Came in late to Brussels and wanted only a snack and a beer. The place had a very nice atmosphere and the fish and chips was excellent.

There are newer reviews for The Beer Factory

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I loved it all. We had a buffett at the end of the tour. The beer was also very good. We had a great time there. Everyone was very nice.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Overly expensive, and terrible service. But nice enough atmosphere and good location if you're in EU district.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The factory is very impressive, from the history of Bert making, to pictures, to the machinery , to the types of grains used to make beer, to the founders of beer, to thousands I'd different beer collection to the movies and the beer tasting, the experience was phenomenal. I am not a beer drinker but my husband likes beer so we went on this tour and I was happy to tag alone. Belgium is beautiful, clean, very friendly people and as a whole a very hospitable place. The souvenir shops were excellent and they have in my concern even though I am not an expert on beer the best beer in the world. The beer is do flavory and soooo delicious. I tasted 4 different types. They even had honey beer wow ! I want to go back to Belgium. Now I drink Belgium beer :)

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Despite the name, this is not at all a place for beer lovers. It has a poor beer selection by comparison to nearby places and the food is average. Not much atmosphere.

1  Thank mikeinbxl