We stayed in an apartment across from the B & B as we were double booked after reading a review on here I was a bit wary but it was an extremely comfortable place to spend the night. There was a Kitchen, Tv and lots of space, which was well decorated.
1) Excellent place to walk to the center of Brussels about 10mins.
2) Great breakfast although it would be nice to see a menu so you could see what was available. We had crepes and chocolate spread.
3) Very well decorated and welcoming.
4) Free Wi-fi
1) Have a quick shower as it fills up fast and can over flow.
2) Parking is in a car park 5 mins walk away I thought it was on site. But it was 11 euro for 24 hours which is reasonable.
3) It is hidden, behind large metal doors so is hard to find if you are new to the area.More
- Free Wifi