“Best in Brussels”
Review of Le Bugatti

Le Bugatti
Ranked #5 of 217 Restaurants in Ixelles
Cuisines: Belgian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Good plain cooking with typical dishes from Belgium since 1988: Stew beef with cheek of ox in trappist dark beer, rabbit stew (boned) with Kriek, tomatoes stuffed with grey shrimps, homemade shrimps and cheese croquettes, veal blanquette, Zeeland mussels, sole meunière, saddle of hare, veal kidneys liegeoise way...; still a family restaurant, in an authentic and atypical frame: private old garage in a 19th century house Art Nouveau and Horta with a stained-glass window
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We are Americans living in Brussels for the second time and this is the best restaurant we have been to in Brussels. We take local friends and visitors and they all love it.

1  Thank JustRetired2013

Reviewed December 1, 2011

The most inviting restaurant in the area, especially one littered with Italian and other non-local options. The atmosphere at dinner was antique & romantic, with a fresh yellow rose & a lit candle at every table and great smooth jazz background music. The food was tasty & authentic Belgian cuisine, very promptly served. The waitress was helpful & separated our shared entree into two servings without us even asking - I will definitely go back next time I'm in the area!

Reviewed October 22, 2011

This is such a gem, good quality local food with great service and amazing murals on the wall, really unusual place but felt very comfortable and the owner was a lovely lady. I will certainly make this my local when in Brussels.

Reviewed March 31, 2011

This resuraunt had the best food that I have ever eaten. I went there because all of the other resturaunts nearby didn't sound good enough. I am an exchange student from Canada, so I wasn't really sure what to do. I asked the staff for directions on how to get to certain places, and they were very, very kind about it! I hope to go again sometime when I am not studying and studying and studying for a language class!!!

Reviewed January 30, 2010

Good classic resto, with kind service and lovely décor