Australind Tourist Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
All reviewstourist parkthe managerschinese restaurantliving arealong weekendcamp kitchengolf coursebbq areashade clothbusy roadreception staffcoast roadsitescabintoiletscaravantavern
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Thank you Austrlaind Tourist Park for our stay at your Park yes the road is busy but if that is the only complaint I have than you have a great park and it's not that bad anyway....my husband stayed with you for two weeks as he had to work in Bunbury and his site was grassed and well shaded I came down over the weekend with the kids and we all had a great time..... looking around the park there has been a lot of improvements with the ablution block and of course the new BBQ area when finished will be a asset to the park the staff are friendly and being able to have your four legged friend with you when you go away is wonderful as you can not do that at a lot of caravan parks keep up the great work and looking forward for our stay with you again!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Happycamper1965
AUSTTOURPK, Manager at Australind Tourist Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Nice to hear you and your family had a great time whilst at the park. Hope we can make it a pleasure on your next visit.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have never been camping as an adult before and was worried. We booked in at Australind and fell in love with the beautiful scenery. The campsite was great we had a power site for our tent in front of the park. The staff were really nice and friendly. We are looking to book in again. Our boys age 13 and 9 had a ball there was lots of other kids and they all played really well. The toilet block is clean and fresh looks like it had been re tiled. We really liked this campsite we booked into a more expensive site on our 2nd night kids didnt interact with others and was more like a resort than a campsite was also lovely but I liked this site better. I felt very safe staying here and yes you can hear traffic till you fall asleep but to wake up to the view of the water and swans was worth it.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 1978mum
AUSTTOURPK, Owner at Australind Tourist Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Thank you for a wonderful report we try so hard to please

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

I was reluctant to book in here after reading the reviews so I waited until I arrived to see for myself. I was given motel room 8 which was clean, comfortable, and well set up apart from the shortage of cutlery and position of television. The bed is extremely comfortable and the shower was good and hot. I love the location, there are some nice places within walking distance and the views of the estuary are excellent. I think it is excellent value for money at $90 per night. If I was staying in a caravan I would ask to be away from the road which is very busy.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank 31fran

Thank you for giving us a chance. I'm so pleased you are able to take the time to give us such credit we appreciate your efforts. Thanks again

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Unfortunately we were there over the long weekend and even though we had booked in advance we were told we had to park on the fence line which is on the main road. Yes, the view of the river is beautiful but the traffic is non stop day and night. We were there for 5 nights. The ablution block was clean but the toilet, showers and the whole building was in dire need of maintenance. We were given a code to access the toilets/showers but the door was never, ever locked! There are no bbq facilities. There is a children's play area but it is very old. The grounds could also do with a makever. We would never stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank caroj14

Thank you for your criticism. Since your stay I am please to announce all of your complaints have been rectified, the ablution block has been retailed and painted with new showers new hot water systems and new doors
Also we have now built a 2 barbeque gazebo in the powered site area beside the playground it has a sink hot water and park benches all under cover
So please come again

Reviewed October 29, 2011

We have stayed at the Park 4 times now in our own caravan and really love it there. We have a dog so for us it is great to be able to take her with us. Just over the road there is a fantastic "dog exercise" park that is huge that also has swings ect for children. The river is also over the road and the sunsets are just stunning to watch from your site. The toilets and showers have always been clean when we have been there. The childrens playground at the caravan park is lovely and our grandsons have loved playing there for hours. Next door is a Chinese Restaurant that has tasty food if you don't want to cook and next to that there is also a Tavern which is handy if you need ice. It is only a five minute walk to the shops and on the bridge you can go fishing. We have looked at a few other place around that area and nothing compares to Australind Tourist Park for us.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family