“a cosy Place to stay”

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Apodaca
New Delhi, India
“a cosy Place to stay”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Near monterrey Airport and a cosy Place to stay. for this short Trip, we did went there for 2 Nights and we can say, that it is a good hotel with a nice and friendly Customerservice there. Room was clean and good outfitted. Not far away from Hotel, have been few very good and typical Restaurants.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
hotelesoptima, Marketing Manager at Courtyard Monterrey Airport, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear highflyers2323

We want to thank you for your comments and the time you spent to provide us your valuable feedback.

We are so happy to know that even you had a short stay, it was a pleasant one ad that your were satisfied witn our hotel facilities and customer service.

All our hotel staff will be more than glad to welcome you again on your next trip to Monterrey.

If you have any additional comments or questions please don´t hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to further assist you

Gabriel Aguilera
Marketing Manager
Optima Hoteles de México

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Only 5 min form the airoirt and they have shuttels bus as can pick you up. Its a typicla Courtyard hotel and very freindly crews at the hotel. Good breakfast and fast check in and check out.
Staff on this hotel have good ideas for what to do in Monterrey and where you not should do.
Im coming to stay here also next time I visit Mexico and Monterrey area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Hakanlarsson

We sincerely thank you for your comments and the time you spent to provide us your valuable feedback.

All our staff members are glad to know that you had a nice experecience during your stay and that their recommendations on activities were helpful.

We truly look forward to see you soon and serve you the best way you deserve.

If you have any additional comment or question please don´t hesitate to contact us and we will be more than glad to further assist you.

Gabriel Aguilera
Marketing Manager
Optima Hoteles de México
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the Courtyard in Apodaca.

The check-in was quick and efficient. My room was small, but nice. It was warm, so I used the air conditioning a lot. Wish that would have been better controlled--I was either really hot or really cold. And, if I sat at the desk in the room, the cold air blew right on me which was a little annoying, so I moved the desk into a different area during my stay. The maids were nice enough not to move it back when they came in to clean -- but I moved it back before I checked out.

The free wireless internet (a perk of my workplace) was very strong and I never had a problem getting on or staying on. I only used it in my room.

I did sit out near the pool in the gazebo one afternoon. It was nice, warm and comfortable. I wish I could've used it more often, though, but most of the time I went to sit there, I found it filled with cigarette smoke from the rooms ringing it or others staying at the hotel.

The hotel was clean, including my room, the hallways, the elevator and the lobby. I detected no garbage or smells. The employees at the hotel were all friendly and professional.

The food at breakfast was good--I ate the buffet every day. They make omelettes for you, if you ask, and there are numerous other foods that filled me up for the day.

The evening dinner I ate on site every evening (mostly because it rained almost every day I was there). I enjoyed the variety and the food. It was very good and service was attentive. The Messa Rica restaurant adjacent to the hotel has closed, so the options in the area include a chicken wing place, and a Chilis, along with a Subway and Carls, Jr. A 7-11 is at the end of the block. There are other smaller restaurants in walking distance.

Room Tip: Most rooms will overlook the highway or the open, desert area surrounding the hotel. I asked for a...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
San Diego, California
Reviewed May 7, 2013

5 min drive from the Airport. The hotel provides free shuttle.
Modern, Clean, safe and provide good breakfast. Everything you can expect from Marriott Courtyard.
Great for overnight stay or if you arrive late to Monterrey Airport. There is nothing much around but if your business is near by, I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Get a room that is facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Roosendaal
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

We arrived at 2am, the hotel sent a shuttle to the airport for us which arrived within 2 mins. Hotel is a little drab ok but the staff were friendly and helpful. The whole place was spotless too. We would stay here again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I had a short stay (one night) back in February 2013.
Hotel is very close to the airport, however far away from anything else, you need someone to take you from the airport to the hotel, drive into the city is at least 30 minutes, worked good for me as I was visiting people in the High Tech business area which is close by.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The hotel is clean and in a SAFE place.That is the most important thing in Monterrey.It's perfect for businez trip cause is 10min from the airport,few min from the FINSA (business area) and there are enough fastfood and restaurant close to the hotel(a 7eleven also).
Free wifi,free use of the (small)gym and pool.There is also a self-service laundry area where you can wash your stuff just with few pesos.
Negative point:
the hotel is not in Monterrey but in Apodaca,there is nothing but the few rest,fastood and seven eleven.The city is far 40-45min by cab ,around 250pesos.
All above mean that the hotel is perfect for short stay but can be boring for long stay....by the way the city is not safe in the night so better stay in a secure place with good restaurant around.

I would recommend it