“Great food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
“Great food!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have gone to this resataurant everytime I come to Monterrey. The service is fast. From the outside doens't look like much but they had expanded on the inside since my last visit. Great atmosphere. Cabrito (goat) was excellent. Have not had it often but this was great. The steak was incredibly tastey. Lunch includes soup. Salsa had a great flavor although a little hot for me. I have always enjoyed my visit and try to go everytime.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank John G

• Korean first
Joinville, SC
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Food, treatment and enviroment very good. It's a placefor happy hour either dinner. I strongly recomend this place

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Silvio Romeu S
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Excellent food and upscale interior, clean”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I realize there are not very many accesible guides for restaurants around the airport area. So Trip Advisor is pretty important. I visited Los Fresnos last week with my Mexican hosts and had a very good time. It is close to the hotels, but far enough away that you feel free of the hotel for a little while. We had a mixed meat dish with arrachera, cheese tacos, and ham and bean soup. If you are familiar with Nuevo Leon, then you know they have some world class beers. I recommend Bohemia of any type and Indio. We arrived at the restaurant early enough to get the beer two for one. The interior is very nice and clean. I am pretty sure they get a lot of visitors from the US and Mexican businessmen. This was a place recommended by the hotel bus driver. I want to mention that these drivers (Related to the Marriot chains) are professional and drive late model vans, You can reserve a drop off and pick up time at the front desk which I am pretty certain will be honored. I recommend tipping when you are dropped off and picked up just to make sure things go smoothly (I tip 2-3 dollars each time I take the van). In closing, it can be stressful going to Mexico with all that is going on, but it is a good idea to get out of the hotel at least a couple of times. Mexican culture and Mexican people are wonderful and I think spending a nice night at Los Fresnos is a good way to connect to Mexico. Have a great trip!

• Visited February 2012
4 Thank HonestReviewfromTN
Detroit, Michigan
“Fantastico!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This restaurant has THE best tortilla's I've ever eaten. They serve this small dish of refried beans with a piece of pork in the center......don't know what it's called but I would almost travel all the way to Apodaka from Detroit just to have it again!!! Excellent service and prices.

• Visited November 2010