This is my first stay at this hotel. I have stayed at others, but none of them are as nice, clean, and comfortable this one. This hotel is within 5 minutes of the airport...maybe the closest hotel. You can have the information desk at the airport (at domestic arrival/departure) call the hotel for you....the shuttle arrived within 10 minutes. The hotel staff is exceptionally friendly and fluent in English (my spanish could use much improvement). The breakfast in the morning was good, plentiful, not the sausage or biscuits & gravy you find at those HIX in the states...they have local foods that were quite good, plus they have the cereal and fruits as well. The hotel has a pantry style store for items the traveler may need, including some candy and chips, and cold drinks.
The shuttle service goes to the airport and most industrial facilities in the area. The shuttle is limited to about 6km radius. Safety in Mexico these days is so very important...travelers don't know the area so finding a hotel that one feels safe and comfortable with, thats important. This hotel is secure, and I feel it is in a safe area...I feel safe...!!!
There is a very nice but small pool and the water is at a very refreshing cold temperature. I travel on business 90% or more, and it is hard to think of a better facility then the Holiday Inn Express and others in the IHG family. This is definitely the best hotel that I have stayed at in Mexico.
There are a lot of food choices close by that ranges. I have tried steak and tacos at El Papalote, located next door to the hotel and while a chain restaurant it is an authentic Mexican restaurant that is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the New Holiday Inn Express & Suites Monterrey Aeropuerto, your best stay ... for a day, a week, a month or even a year! Designed with the renovated Holiday Inn Express Brand Identity located only one minute away from the Monterrey International Airport you will spend less time in traffic and more time doing what you came to do. You are at the heart of the main Industrial Parks and only 25 minutes away from downtown and the most important Convention Centers of Monterrey. Take advantage of our complimentary transportation service 6 miles around the area including shuttle to and from the airport. When it is time to get connected we are the only hotel in the city that has what you need, the fastest and free High Speed Internet Access through wireless and LAN Connection in your room and all the public areas.Every night is a great night resting in our spacious rooms and our comfortable beds will make you want to stay put, also every day starts right with our healthy and hot breakfast. Just a few minutes from Motorola, Smith Medical, Carplastic, Halliburton, Alcoa, Chrysler, Schneider Electric Square D, GE Manufacturing, Visteon, Trane American Standard, Denso, Parker, Elcoteq, Takata, Whirpool, Doncasters, Lear Corporation, York, Marathon Electric, Toyota, Emerson, Celestica, Uniform Color, Johnson Controls, etc. Come and discover a Unique Experience feeling a Genuine Service! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Monterrey Aeropuerto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Monterrey Aeropuerto
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Monterrey Aeropuerto Mexico/Apodaca