See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Rooms, staff, restaurant, all top notch. Signor Piero, the waiter in the restaurant, is especially knowledgeable about the food and runs the dining room all alone and with a smile.
Room was modern with mini fridge, very comfortable beds and the sinks and shower are all of natural stone.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

I have come to this hotel second time for business meeting. This place has a lot of advantages: new construction, nice design, good location to the factory which I have come to visit. However all the listed ones loses its value because of the staff of the hotel. All the receptionists we have tried to speak with do not speak English, have great problems with service providing and just try to harm - not to help. But the last thing that made me to write this negative feed-back was wild behavior of the receptionist: he called directly to the factory - despite that fact hotel was provided with my contact details - was connected with my business partner and began to explain her our morning situation - hotel had problems with their money transaction and charged money with mistakes, we left in the hotel our luggage and dealed to return for it later when the hotel solves ITS - not ours - problem with the bank. And here is the result - wild staff forgets about the privacy) I am very disappointed by the staff of San Paolo Hotel. I advice you to book another hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Эмилия С
Reviewed December 18, 2015

The hotel is located near the race track which means there is a lot of greenery around. The rooms are really superb and are probably amongst the largest I have seen in a Hotel in Italy. Plenty of amenities + mini bar + free wi-fi
There is a very nice restaurant and the service is very friendly
The hotel is very clean and very well maintained
We enjoyed our stay and would certainly recommend this hotel

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2015

I stayed one night in the San Paola. Hotel is exactly as described by the other trip advisor reviewers. Room is clean and also spacious by Italy standards and I was able to get a good nights sleep. Hotel staff and service were good. Breakfast was fine but the selection seemed very limited. The changing colors of the lightbulb in the shower was weird. The free wifi worked well. Not a lot of charm but a good hotel with good value.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 14, 2015

First impression was not good, directly on road with only a few plants that needed some TLC. Reception was very dimly lit at all times. Very dark and eerie atmosphere. Room also very dark, as we had to have the heavy brown curtains drawn all the time to keep out the sun (no shutters). Luckily the airconditioning was perfect.
On second glace however the room was much larger than normal, with the usual dark furniture. Bathroom area also very large and cromotherapy shower most welcome. Buffet breakfast was good. We didn't try the restaurant so can't comment. Staff were very attentive and professional. There is no bar in the hotel, the waiter will get you anything you need. Free WiFi.
Not my type of hotel but fine for one or two nights.

Room tip: Our room, to the front, was not noisy.
Date of stay: July 2015