“Best food I ever had..,”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Oscar & Amorina

Oscar & Amorina
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Montegiorgio
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible
Trnava, Slovakia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food I ever had..,”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were there yesterday during our vacation in Italy.Food was excellent and waiter was funny and very helpful.beautiful place...I will return back for sure one day if I become rich ...I felt like a king...special thanks to my brother in law Miroslav and his wife for inviting me and my family...God bless him and once again thank you very much:)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Luna R

• Polish first
Montegiorgio
“A reference point in the region”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Every time I came back in this area with my family always go there to met Oscar and is Family
The food is outstanding and the service is good, you are treated like a king.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Cunillu
Milan, Italy
“Decadent in need of refurbishment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have eaten here over the years and while it was very good 10 years ago it has declined steadily over the last 5 years. This may be because the Oscar is getting on in age and the younger generation have not the same qualities when it comes to customer care. The succulent pig is their specialty while their past dishes are average. The service is quite bad and the wine cost can be surprisingly expensive.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank JohnFud
Naples, FL
“Worth a Detour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

We've dined at Oscar & Amorina several times over many years and most recently in June 2012. The charm and cuisine have not changed and continue to represent what fine dining and hospitality should be. There is a wood fired grill in the center of the restaurant which turns out perfectly grilled and roasted meats. The service is formal and personable - you are treated as a distinguished guest. The only tricky part of dining here is that it can be a little difficult to find. Once you do, you'll be very happy that you did.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Ed G
London
“A treasure from another world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2012

Oh.My.God. Was the first thought when we saw the 'Ave Maria' statue on the parking lot, which has lovingly been decorated and illuminated. Then the Eiffel Tower in the field. When we entered the restaurant with all the Michelin stickers on the door and entered the pink and red decor from Italian mid 70s and 80s,, we thought this is impossible. But then a man in his 80s with a bow tie sitting at a table told us to sit down and this is what we just did...Turns out this was Oscar, a man who has been awarded numerous awards for his fantastic restaurant. The aura of true dedication and love for his profession is still in the air. And for his wife, Amorina, who passed away unfortunately. The food: OUTSTANDING and DELICIOUS. Yes, Michelin. Go there, please! And please say hello to the lovely Gianni who is doing a wonderful job as a waiter the way it should be: dedicated.

Visited June 2012