“Good Thai, great view”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2016

I recommend getting a reservation, but not a requirement. During warmer months, they have a patio by the lake across from the main location. View is wonderful!! I am a fan of Thai food, but their menu has many different choices I am not used to seeing, such as squid and octopus dishes, duck in red curry, lamb panang. Probably common around the world but not common in Midwestern USA. I had the lamb panang and it was very good, one of my friends had the duck with red curry and I thought it was even better. Very fresh ingredients an nice staff.

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed April 12, 2016

I used this restaurant several times...but recently is losing in quality, freshness and service. Last week we had a poor dinner (fish carpaccio made with frozen tuna and green curry that waited longtime in the kitchen before reaching our table). Smoking lounge with sliding door supposed to stay closed that suddenly was wide opened to let the smoke get out...not a nice atmosphere

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 20, 2016

Enjoyed the dinner very much - friendly service, beautiful presentation, excellent quality of authentic Thai food - bravo!
I strongly recommend.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed March 18, 2016

Good thai restaurant, with wide offering for both food and beverages, location pagoda-style. Good service level. Price medium-high, medium value for money.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed February 21, 2016 via mobile

We were seated quite promptly and given the menu but not shown a wine/drink list and had to ask for it, not a brilliant start in my opinion!

The food arrived quite quickly and was very tasty but the prices are incredibly high! Over priced in my opinion. A meal for two of us which was only 3 main courses and 2 beers was over £100!

Date of visit: February 2016