“Awesome”
Review of Big Kart Track

Big Kart Track
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We went out to the track for a look, what we got was an awesome time. The track is fairly large so you probably don't need an hour session. The crew and staff on sight were good, but the racing was wicked!

This would be good for groups, teens and adults that want to smash it out on the track. You probably need a level of fitness, and as they say all drivers drive.at their own risk.

We will be back very soon
Slater

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The track is a well built kart track but the karts are slow for the circuit so if youve been to a fee of these its not great ( in comparison to other hire circuits I've been too)
People were nice and facilities good.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I like that you could could go carting at night but there was no mention that children under 12 who had to go with an adult could only go on the kids track which was not available at night. Also one person in our group got injured and I could not get some ice for them there. I understand about the track not accepting liability for any injury and the signing of it but basic first aid would have been good. Maybe it was the person behind the counter that night why I had this issue. The good thing that we got a refund after the person was injured in the first lap. It costed $60/person for half and hour.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Visited with the teenage kids. Staff great help, karts good fun on the big track. Good learner driving experience, but dad wins the race!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

It has been some time since I was here but I believe it is still the same. Took the family there for an outing and the BIG kids became very competitive and absolutely enjoyed themselves. A good day out for teenagers and adults alike.

1  Thank minyamaSSC