“Perfect!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Landsborough
Landsborough Pines Caravan Park
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here jn the possum villa with my brother, husband and two of our friends (one had her own cabin) after staying a week in an aweful resort with my husband on the gold coast it was nice to come to a clean spacious cabin! Honestly it was perfect for me cause i love nature and it was in the midst of wildlife! I plan on coming back again! Was the highlight of my holiday! I didnt want to leave!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

We stated only 1 night and found the Cabins great value at $150 a night for a family of 2 adults and 4 kids.

Bunk beds, double bed and double sofa bed and ensuite is included as well as everything you need to cook your own meals.

Real nice take away in town for a tired traveller is Mallum Munchies and CJ's Pastries for brekky.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Ivebeenanywhereman
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

A really neat, clean, ambient pocket of nature to stay. Great atmosphere for camping or if you have your caravan etc. The amenities are modern and the duck hotel charming! I'll be back! Greenery everywhere and to top it off the campsites are powered at no extra charge. We paid $40 for one night with our tent.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Ryan W
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Hi after saying for a few days twice this year and in two separate types of accommodation at Landsborough Pines Caravan Park in a Villa and a Cabin with my grow son, I can say they were both new clean,very tastefully equipped, hair drier, iron and even dish washing liquid ( real wine glasses) ... everything you need to have a great stay, the staff are very friendly even the local bird life ,is great viewing
Very occasionally you hear the train ( I am a light sleeper)
the shops are near by very handy selling all you need for a wonderful night in and LPCP has free videos which are great ,plenty of brochures full of information on local attractions and restaurants.
What more can I say ..enjoy

Room Tip: The villas are very roomy high ceilings. My advice is ask ,look, decide the staff are very helpfu...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We have travelled up and down the east coast of Australia for the last 4 years. We always look forward to coming back to The Landsborough Pines Caravan Park. The staff are friendly & easy to get along with. They can always find a spot for us. Every year we come back we see more improvements. This year all the toilet block & laundry has been upgraded. The gardens are looking great & the price compared to a lot of other parks is good. The surroundings are nice & you meet a lot of nice people. It is close to Australia Zoo & also the Landsborough shopping center. There are lots of towns around to visit & plenty of places for a good cup of coffee. We have stayed in a lot of parks that are cheaper but the amenities, surroundings & staff reflect the price. (Some of them are overpriced no matter how much you pay.) You pay for what you get. We can really recommend this park. (They also allow dogs.)

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Ian H
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This caravan park is located close to where we needed to go. We rang the park to let them know that we were running late and whether is was ok to still come since we would not be there until late. They sorted it out so it was ok. The pictures that you see online is a representation of the accommodation. We stayed in the villa. What surprised me was the size of the cabin and layout. It was bigger than I expected after staying in another villa in a different caravan park. It was bright and airy. The villa was clean and presentable. Yes you do hear the occasional train but it is not constant. The geese can be a little noisy in the morning. No where is completely quite. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angela B
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Very comfortable stay in the deluxe villa with a young baby in tow. Clean well kept cabins and laundry facilities. Some may find local geese and occasional train sounds (in distance) annoying. But otherwise highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dave W
Also consider these accommodations in or near Landsborough
BIG4 Forest Glen Holiday Resort
#11 of 15 in Maleny
Rivershore Resort
Rivershore Resort
#2 of 44 in Maroochydore

Been to Landsborough Pines Caravan Park? Share your experiences!