Stayed 3 nights in room 3511 November 21. Spacious and clean 2 bedroom apartment with ocean views looking south. Staff are freindly and helpful. Great loaction and beaches are almost deserted. Nicely maintained resort gardens and pool. Great for the kids, pools are heated. Will definitely come back.
Peter & Kelly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute beachfront, Ramada Marcoola Beach Resort is situated right in the heart of the Sunshine Coast, offering the perfect base to explore the Sunshine Coast's many attractions. The resort has a superb beachfront location, with the pristine surf of Marcoola Beach right on your doorstep. Stay in a self-contained apartment or hotel room, and enjoy Marcoola Beach - the Sunshine Coast's best-kept secret. With a 60m lagoon-style heated pool, children’s pool, resort shop, bistro, bar, bottle shop, local surf beaches (Patrolled), a multitude of iconic family attractions nearby (Australia Zoo & Eumundi Markets to name two), Ramada Marcoola Beach is the ultimate family resort. Boasting breath taking views of the coast line or the hinterland plus direct access to 14km of walkable beach front Ramada Marcoola’s location and facilities will offer an ultimate beach side holiday. Ramada Marcoola Beach is the perfect place to take a relaxing short break or set up a base to explore all the coast has to offer. Do not hesitate to contact us to access some of the best value holiday deals on the Sunshine Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Hotel and Conference Centre Marcoola Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfair On Marcoola Beach Hotel Marcoola
- Surfair On Marcoola Beach Noosa
- Surfair Marcoola Beach