“" Terrible..Terrible ..Terrible "”
Review of Drifts Restaurant - CLOSED

Drifts Restaurant
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

The worst resturant ive ever been too....
Slack service and awful meals.... every meal we wanted, we couldnt have as they said they had run out of it.....
Never heard of a restaurant that has run out of fries!!!!!
The meal we had was fish and it was ineatible... frozen fish from a supermarket it taste and look like....
Also a very poor and overpriced selection of wine..
Save your money and go to subway....

1  Thank Jessie1974

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I would recommend you save your money and DON'T eat at Drifts. Myself and my family have been going to Surfair for years but I can say we will NEVER be back after the meal we had last night! I have never made a complaint nor written a bad review about a resturant but this was much needed. My partner and I spent $92.00 last night (on two steak & chips and a balmain bug) and left hungry, to then go accross the road to order subway... Not happy. I told the staff upon leaving how awful the meal was and all we got was "oh, that's a shame". Pick your act up Drifts! (Oh and the menu is crap crap crap!)

1  Thank JandSreview
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

An old resort that I love. Just wish they could get the food right its a family retreat not an up market **** resort. I have been coming here since the 90's and drifts is not suitable food for families . Bring back your simple food .

Reviewed November 27, 2012

If your staying at SurfAir do yourself a favour and skip the buffet breakfast. It is just revolting and something I would expect might be served in a prison.

1  Thank Mary S