“Absolutely AWFUL”

Dining options: Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Absolutely AWFUL”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I would recommend you save your money and DON'T eat at Drifts. Myself and my family have been going to Surfair for years but I can say we will NEVER be back after the meal we had last night! I have never made a complaint nor written a bad review about a resturant but this was much needed. My partner and I spent $92.00 last night (on two steak & chips and a balmain bug) and left hungry, to then go accross the road to order subway... Not happy. I told the staff upon leaving how awful the meal was and all we got was "oh, that's a shame". Pick your act up Drifts! (Oh and the menu is crap crap crap!)

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank JandSreview

Brisbane, Australia
“Oysters! What oysters”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

An old resort that I love. Just wish they could get the food right its a family retreat not an up market **** resort. I have been coming here since the 90's and drifts is not suitable food for families . Bring back your simple food .

Brisbane, Australia
“Terrible breakfast”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

If your staying at SurfAir do yourself a favour and skip the buffet breakfast. It is just revolting and something I would expect might be served in a prison.

Visited November 2012