“The best Italian ever”
Review of Cucina Al Mare - CLOSED

Cucina Al Mare
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cucina Al Mare closed its door late 2015 and re-opened as a fantastic new Restaurant with a new name, new menu, new chefs & staff and a great new casual vibe. Go to the Cucina Al Mare website for details of the new local favourite.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have take away regulary and I would definitely say it is the best Italian I have ever had. The chicken polo pasta is amazing as so is the lasagna. Will be recommended to all my friends and family

Reviewed August 30, 2013

reviews listed this as excellent meals and a nice quite place for a date. We could not finish as the restaurant had 18 people of which 10 were children. We could not even hear the music, let alone enjoy the food and each others company.. Im sure there are quieter places around to each together.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This a lovely local place. We live in the neighborhood and get pizza take away on Friday nights or my husband and I walk over for a date night when we can. The atmosphere is lovely and unlike anything else on the coast. It is owned by a family who lives above the restaurant and their presence makes it even more of a local's delight. I suggest brunch on Sunday- the grownups can linger over coffee at an outdoor table while the kids play across the street at the park.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

A genuine neighbourhood Italian restaurant - you'd have to be a local to know it is here, hidden from the main road but worth the effort. Good and friendly service, lovely pasta full of flavour.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Service at this place was good from the start. We ordered drinks and they were served very quickly. Meals were served simultaneously which delighted my husband. The bruschetta is a must! Staff were not pushy and the atmosphere was great. Nice, cosy, quiet restaurant. Well worth it.