“Weekend of endulgence”

Bli Bli House Luxury Accommodation
Ranked #1 of 111 Sunshine Coast B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 1, 2013

After looking for somewhere special to take my lovely wife, I settled on Bli Bli House. And what a great decision it was. Attention to detail everywhere you look, those special touches that make you smile like strawberries and chocolate sauce left for your after dinner treat. Meryl and Phil are the most friendly of hosts and nothing is too much trouble. Personal tour on arrival, lovely chocolates waiting in your room, gourmet coffee and treats in the reading room as well as in your own kitchenette. And then we come to breakfast, YUMMMMY. Everything was lovely and fresh and eggs benny was spot on. Beware people don't rush to order to the pancakes as well as there was no way after such a great breakfast that I could even come close eating them. Thank you Meryl and Phil for a memorable stay, we will be back soon.

Room Tip: They are all great with the most massive of 4 poster beds!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 26, 2013

Wow. The house. We walked through the front door to the peaceful background music. Our hosts Phil & Merryl warmly welcomed us to their homely B & B. Lounge room with a tray of goodies & teas/coffees. Upstairs to the pool table, reading area, & small cosy movie studio for two.
The room. Beautifully appointed with kitchenette, coffee machine, complimentary nibbles, A/C, TV, & spa bath for two. Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts. Just a shame we couldn't stay longer. Well Done.

Room Tip: The house contains 2 self contained rooms with king size beds. The front room which I had faces the...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 22, 2013

We wanted to have a little getaway for ourselves with a hint of luxury. The room we had was absolutely beautiful, we loved being surrounded with antiques and were spoiled with all the little extras and treats provided by our hosts. Phil and Merryl were very friendly, providing outstanding service to go along with the wonderful food. It is a wonderful place to relax, unwind and enjoy the
beautiful atmosphere, watch a movie in the cinema room or play a game of pool. We are looking forward to going back there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2013

A very relaxed stay, so close to a busy road and airport and yet a world away. The room furnishings are beautiful, the warm welcome and every amenity remind me of superb B&Bs in Equrope, including welcome refreshments and thoughtful extras. I'm sure the hosts would cater for Amy needs, especially families. There is an extensive DVD library, billiard s room for entertainment and the host is a chef, so the breakfast is fantastic! You can relax and rest or enjoy the quiet here, just a few minutes to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed here overnight as a part of a business meeting and was blown away by what it offered. The room was amazing and the added upstairs area just added to the overall positive impression I have left with. The hosts and food were excellent. The only thing I regret is not having my wife with me. Oh well, I guess I need to go back with her. Excellent!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed at Bli Bli House on a recent business trip. Phil and Merryl made me feel welcome and at home from the moment I arrived. Their service was impeccable, the food was first class. The rooms and amenities were luxurious in their appointment. Bli Bli House is central on the Sunshine Coast which meant any travel was never very far. Great location! Great value! Great hosts! Thanks for putting pleasure into business!

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I felt like I had stepped onto the set of Downton Abby when I stayed over night at Bli Bli House on a recent business trip. The period charm and ambience of the rooms gave one the sense of ease that comes from a less hurried era. The food was first class, the bed was cosy and very comfortable. The hosts Phil and Meryl could not do enough to make my stay memorable. I look forward to staying again at this special place.

Room Tip: There is no pool or fitness centre sorry I could not un-tick the boxes.