“Best Birthday Dinner”
Review of Pati La Morera

Pati La Morera
Reserve with
Pati La Morera is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 69 Restaurants in El Masnou
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have been surprised by friends, who I visited on Holiday, for my Birthday. They took me to Pati La Morera and I had the best dinner ever. The presentations was amazing and the taste even better. The Beef and courgette salad was amazing and cooked to the point. The price is absolutely respectable and not too high. All I can say is, it is worth finding the place. When back in Barcelona, I will be back there for sure.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Fantastic little restaurant, hidden away in the town of El Masnou.
The 2 chefs who own this place wait on you with excellent explanations on the menu, as well as cook top quality food. menu changes regularly, but never changes in quality.
You must try the home made gin......fantastic

Reviewed November 9, 2012

Having tried several restaurants in Masnou this restaurant just keeps surprising us. Great menu (day and evenings), amazing service (hard to find in Barcelona nowadays) and the food is excellent!

Price / quality is balanced perfectly and the way they "dress up" their plates goes beyond imagination.

Anyone who joined us in the last year is sold to Pati! Try it and it won't disappoint you!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This place has been open for just over a year now and during the week and weekends the Argentinean/Brazilian chef combo have a menu at 10 euros and a la carte option at night. The food is very good value for money and they never cease to amaze you with culinary delights. I had today a sweet potato and celery soup for starters and a hake and vegetable ensemble for mains.
Besides the good food the service is first-rate. My wife and I highly recommend it if you are visiting friends in Masnou / Alella or the Maresme region.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

A great place for a long lunch in Masnou. It was opened on Sunday when we arrived, which was a big plus. We got the menu del dia - had some bacalau croqettes to start that were pretty good. The fish for the segundo platter wasn't as fresh as other places we've tried in the area but was prepared well.