“Fantastic!!”

The Nest Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The Nest is a casual restaurant featuring Mediterranean-influenced cuisine. We source the freshest, local ingredients to create an inspired dining experience. We are gluten-free/vegan/vegetarian friendly and we use Canadian meat and Oceanwise seafood when possible. The Nest offers take-out as well as easy, efficient delivery on many items. Every weekend we feature a Locally & Seasonally Inspired Chef's Tasting Menu. Check out our website for details.
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We traveled to Whistler for a wedding, and spent a day visiting the Squamish area. We visited The Nest on a recommendation from a friend, and are SO GLAD WE DID! This place has a wonderful atmosphere, great service and amazing food! Our server Adrienne was absolutely wonderful! So cheerful and helpful, whipped up a number of cocktails to "surprise" the people who couldn't decide what to order, and took great care of us! The house made pastas were unbelievable! Everything was so fresh, and you could tell our meals were made with care and attention to detail. We couldn't decide what dessert to have, so we ordered one of each! Absolutely incredible! We had a truly great experience start to finish! By far the best meal of our trip!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Christine D

Vancouver, Canada
“Good find, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I went for dinner with family after mountain biking in the area. The service was friendly and helpful. We got our drinks and food quite quickly and the pizza was amazing - best gluten free crust I've had!! The chef's tasting menu was also quite delicious and a good value for all that food.

The patio was cozy and even had blankets to keep us warm while enjoying the last bit of summer. We'd definitely go back on our next visit to Squamish.

Canmore, Canada
“Bavette is an excellent meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just had a pleasure to dine at the Nest restaurant. I have ordered a Bavette steak and i thoroughly enjoyed this dish. The steak was cooked perfectly and i particularly liked fingerling potatoes! To finish, i enjoyed the tiramisu which melted in my mouth and by far is the best i've had. The service, was timed flawlessly - i didn't feel like i was rushed and yet felt attended too constantly.
Overall a great experience!!!

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent and hard working”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet, I have never had a bad experience here. Staff is friendly and accommodating. Food and pricing is always on par with market trend and value. New craft beer selection growing weekly, good selection of wines. Best pizza in town and most don't know but vegan pizza is available with gluten free crust! You need to eat here and experience a great Squamish gem.

Squamish, Canada
“Pleasantly Well Fed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I just read some of the reviews of this restaurant and I am puzzled by the "so disappointed" one. I have been a regular customer at this restaurant for a few years, I have never had a bad meal here. I don't only look forward to the standard menu and the specials but I actually also look forward to interaction with the staff. I have found them to be very nice to deal with and they really seem to care that I enjoy my meals. I can't believe that "so disappointed" is talking about the same restaurant. The manager is one of the most pleasant people I have ever dealt with, someone who I can not ever imagine being rude or having "attitude". I can only guess that "so disappointed" are one of those prissy couples that look forward to dissing pubs and restaurants in order to bolster their shaky self confidence.
I only say this because I have had nothing but good experiences at The Nest and cannot imagine anyone having an experience like "so disappointed" have described. It seems like a bit of creative fiction to me that gives unjust and harmful criticism to a nice place.
Try this restaurant, you will not be disappointed.