If the Rincon Beach Resort charged three-star rates, I would have no complaints. The beach and location are great, the pool is nice, and the staff is generally helpful. The problem is the resort is charging five-star rates and simply not delivering. Here's an abbreviated list of issues we had: card keys repeatedly not working, ants in the room, aspects of "deals" we took not being fulfilled, cable TV being out for several days, very loud and large wedding parties overtaking the beach area, overpriced restaurant on site, underwhelming "gym." The Ritz it ain't. To be clear, the resort was family-friendly, is in a great location, and we generally had fun...but when you charge five-star rates, you'd better deliver a five-star experience. It's clear the management doesn't have a clue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Bay of Añasco in Puerto Rico's West Coast, Rincon Beach Resort is the perfect escapade for relaxing days under the sun or enjoying an unforgettable dining experience. The West Coast of Puerto Rico, known as Porta del Sol, is home to some of the world's best beaches and surfing areas. Rincon Beach Resort features 112 newly furnished guestrooms with 24 spacious one or two-bedroom condo villas perfect for families, an infinity freeform swimming pool with Jacuzzi overlooking the Caribbean Sea, a swim up bar, lobby bar, Brasas Restaurant and Pelican Beachfront Grill. Rincon Beach Resort offers its guests an array of activities to ensure a memorable experience throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rincon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Beach Hotel Anasco
- Hotel Rincon Beach
- Rincon Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Anasco