We stayed at the Rincon Beach Resort over Easter vacation this year. I was scared away by some of the reviews I read before our trip so I shortened our stay there and booked another hotel down the beach (which I HATED and we only stayed there for 1 night before we found another hotel to stay at) BIG MISTAKE we should have just stayed here. We went as a family of 4 (4 year old and a 2 year old) so we weren't expecting a 5 star hotel or 5 star service. We shopped around for prices online and found a good deal on a discount site.
Our room was nice, a typical hotel room 2 queen beds, cable tv, balcony, bathroom. Our room was cleaned every day, we had fresh towels if we didn't hang them up. There is a sign in the bathroom that says they conserve water so if you hang your towels up they will assume you don't want fresh ones, so be sure to put your towels in a pile in the bathroom if you would like new ones every day.
As far as food goes, we ate breakfast there on our first morning, it was a decent meal, and we ordered food for the two of us after the kids went to bed one other night. The only draw back to that is there is no room service and we had to walk down to the resturant to order, then they call your room when it's ready and you walk back. The food was good, a little on the expensive side. We were there to visit family so we at out or at our family's house most of the time.
The playground was the best attraction for my 2 children. They could have spent all day there. The pool was nice, it was clean the 3 days we stayed so we have no complaints there and the pool bar was open and staffed but we were there on a weekend so I'm not sure about a weekday. They give you towel cards that you have to redeem at the gift shop for beach towels. You bring the towel back there and receive new ones when ever you want. The "gift shop" isn't much at all. Just a few hats, t-shirts (kids sizes only) and some beach toys.
Because we stayed over the Easter holiday there was activities planned for the children. They had an easter egg hunt on the playground which they seperated into age groups, and the "easter bunny" left a surprise outside our door in the morning.
Overall we truly enjoyed our stay at the Rincon Beach Resort and will stay there again when we visit our family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Bay of Añasco in Puerto Rico's West Coast, Rincon Beach Resort is the perfect escapade for relaxing days under the sun or enjoying an unforgettable dining experience. The West Coast of Puerto Rico, known as Porta del Sol, is home to some of the world's best beaches and surfing areas. Rincon Beach Resort features 112 newly furnished guestrooms with 24 spacious one or two-bedroom condo villas perfect for families, an infinity freeform swimming pool with Jacuzzi overlooking the Caribbean Sea, a swim up bar, lobby bar, Brasas Restaurant and Pelican Beachfront Grill. Rincon Beach Resort offers its guests an array of activities to ensure a memorable experience throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rincon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Beach Hotel Anasco
- Hotel Rincon Beach
- Rincon Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Anasco