We stayed for 10 days at this hotel and really enjoyed ourselves. The grounds are very clean and well landscaped. Upon arrival we were greeted by a friendly desk clerk telling us we were upgraded to a 1 bdrm suite - which essentially was a condo. It was extremely clean and quite comfortable.
The lobby is just lovely being completely open with a stunning view of the manicured courtyard, pool and ocean. The lobby is filled with nice furniture arrangements to mingle with guests, sit alone or sit at the bar. There's a business office, too, which offers free internet service - which was very convenient.
I do agree with comments on keeping the beach more litter free. On the weekends it attracts more guests and locals and it should have been cleaned throughout the day. It wasn't awful, but it could have been cleaner. There's plenty of lounge chairs to go around too which is nice. The pool is fantastic and the swim-up bar is nice but I was frustrated more than once when a bartender could not be found at the pool or in the lobby - even at peak times. I'm on vacation! I want to those foo-foo drinks!
The restaurant's menu is great if you're a beef eater - I'm not and was challenged not to have several repeat dinners. My hubby did rave on several of the steak dishes. Meals are a bit on the pricey side - like $20 for fish and $6 for a dinner salad - which is not included in the meal. They do have a GREAT wine list.
There are great beaches to the north and south of this hotel if you're up for a little adventure driving around. Getting to the hotel IS NOT a problem. Although I did find the map on their website to be incorrect. From the SJU airport you take HWY 26, not 52. All else is correct. Roads are all well marked. It takes 2.5 - 3 hours from SJU.
We would absolutely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Bay of Añasco in Puerto Rico's West Coast, Rincon Beach Resort is the perfect escapade for relaxing days under the sun or enjoying an unforgettable dining experience. The West Coast of Puerto Rico, known as Porta del Sol, is home to some of the world's best beaches and surfing areas. Rincon Beach Resort features 112 newly furnished guestrooms with 24 spacious one or two-bedroom condo villas perfect for families, an infinity freeform swimming pool with Jacuzzi overlooking the Caribbean Sea, a swim up bar, lobby bar, Brasas Restaurant and Pelican Beachfront Grill. Rincon Beach Resort offers its guests an array of activities to ensure a memorable experience throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rincon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Beach Hotel Anasco
- Hotel Rincon Beach
- Rincon Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Anasco