I had a challenge finding a hotel in RIncon that could sleep a family of 5. Thus, we ended up here on the third floor in a Villa. This villa is made up of 2 bedrooms and a kitchen/living room. The cost was 1800 for 3 nights. The beach, pool, and pool area are beautiful. It is wonderful to be able to go to the beach and the pool! The rooms are average. Average decor and average cleanliness. The staff is average to not helpful. I felt for the price of this resort the employees would have excellent customer service and that was not the case. We paid for wi fi but couldn't get it to work. When my 13 year old daughter tried to get help from the desk there was no effort. I think these days to be charged for wi fi when you pay 600 dollars a night is a bit ridiculous. I felt the grounds around the hotel needed maintenance. When you drive up it almost looks deserted and unkept (especially around the tennis courts). The villa we were in could also be fixed up a bit. On our trip to PR, we stayed at the Fajardo Inn and the Hyatt Place in Manati. Both these hotels were 1/4 the price and were of higher quality. Also, when I checked out, the room charges were 150 over what I charged- as I kept track. The resolution ended up being that I informed her those charges were the day before we checked in! She did easily resolve it- but what if I had not closely reviewed the charges? I feel this resort has potential to be amazing. I hope they get the grounds and the employees up to speed. The view and the beach are breathtaking and we did enjoy our stay. I do feel it was very overpriced for the product offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Bay of Añasco in Puerto Rico's West Coast, Rincon Beach Resort is the perfect escapade for relaxing days under the sun or enjoying an unforgettable dining experience. The West Coast of Puerto Rico, known as Porta del Sol, is home to some of the world's best beaches and surfing areas. Rincon Beach Resort features 112 newly furnished guestrooms with 24 spacious one or two-bedroom condo villas perfect for families, an infinity freeform swimming pool with Jacuzzi overlooking the Caribbean Sea, a swim up bar, lobby bar, Brasas Restaurant and Pelican Beachfront Grill. Rincon Beach Resort offers its guests an array of activities to ensure a memorable experience throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rincon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Beach Hotel Anasco
- Hotel Rincon Beach
- Rincon Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Anasco