My husband and I absolutely loved the room assigned to us. it was on the first floor facing the hot top area... the view was breathtaking.. cleanliness is top priority for us so we were highly satisfied with the cleanliness of the room - very satisfy with the cleanliness of the bathroom as well - very clean sheets, blankets and towels, etc.. the pool area very clean and inviting... the beach absolutely beautiful... everything in this hotel was beautiful - as soon as you enter you'll notice a sitting area to the left beautifully decorated with curtains and tropical plants everywhere and the lobby just as beautiful - it faces like a mini courtyard where you can sit and relax as you admire the beautiful tropical trees and plants and to the distance you'll notice the pool area and to the distance the ocean as though it was a continuation to the pool.. so beautiful and relaxing was this stay for us.. highly satisfied.. on the second night we've experienced noise coming from the pool area after 11pm, but nothing that the front desk didn't take care of - immediately they resolved that problem.. the room phones were not working but we were told that they are being worked on.... we did have an incident with the air conditioner that leaked water inside the room (creating a puddle) and the maintenance man mentioned something about keeping the air in 70-72 degree - however, we felt the room kind of warm with that temperature so we left it at 67-68... we did order a drink at the pool area (piña colada) and the service guy did not put enough liquor and regardless that we presented this issue to him he assured us that later on we would feel the "buzz" and we didn't.. so I brought up the issue to the front desk and they issue us two complimentary drinks.... this time we made sure this other bar tender put enough liquor to our drinks.. .. now we were very satisfied..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Bay of Añasco in Puerto Rico's West Coast, Rincon Beach Resort is the perfect escapade for relaxing days under the sun or enjoying an unforgettable dining experience. The West Coast of Puerto Rico, known as Porta del Sol, is home to some of the world's best beaches and surfing areas. Rincon Beach Resort features 112 newly furnished guestrooms with 24 spacious one or two-bedroom condo villas perfect for families, an infinity freeform swimming pool with Jacuzzi overlooking the Caribbean Sea, a swim up bar, lobby bar, Brasas Restaurant and Pelican Beachfront Grill. Rincon Beach Resort offers its guests an array of activities to ensure a memorable experience throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Preferred Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rincon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Beach Hotel Anasco
- Hotel Rincon Beach
- Rincon Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Anasco