I'm the first person to give a resort 5 stars! I like to think I'm only here for positive reviews but in this case not so much! We scooped up a great deal on Groupon only to be pretty let down! The service at the front desk was terrible, the rooms had bugs, the pool was dirty, and the food was extremely expensive. The only awesome thing about this place was the bartender who was really friendly and he can make a mean mojito !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Bay of Añasco in Puerto Rico's West Coast, Rincon Beach Resort is the perfect escapade for relaxing days under the sun or enjoying an unforgettable dining experience. The West Coast of Puerto Rico, known as Porta del Sol, is home to some of the world's best beaches and surfing areas. Rincon Beach Resort features 112 newly furnished guestrooms with 24 spacious one or two-bedroom condo villas perfect for families, an infinity freeform swimming pool with Jacuzzi overlooking the Caribbean Sea, a swim up bar, lobby bar, Brasas Restaurant and Pelican Beachfront Grill. Rincon Beach Resort offers its guests an array of activities to ensure a memorable experience throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rincon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Beach Hotel Anasco
- Hotel Rincon Beach
- Rincon Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Anasco