The 3 stars are relative to what's around the area. Puerto Rico isn't super luxurious to begin with, and Rincon is definitely more low key. That said, the beach was great (especially compared to the large sandboxes that pass as beaches in San Juan) and the pool and hot tub areas are large, clean, and nice. We took an upgraded room with a patio. Probably the equivalent of a nice Holiday Inn (older fixtures, but nice bed/bedding) so if you're looking for luxe, you'll need to spend more. If you have a relaxed state of mind and aren't too picky, the resort's natural surroundings make up for the dated building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the Bay of Añasco in Puerto Rico's West Coast, Rincon Beach Resort is the perfect escapade for relaxing days under the sun or enjoying an unforgettable dining experience. The West Coast of Puerto Rico, known as Porta del Sol, is home to some of the world's best beaches and surfing areas. Rincon Beach Resort features 112 newly furnished guestrooms with 24 spacious one or two-bedroom condo villas perfect for families, an infinity freeform swimming pool with Jacuzzi overlooking the Caribbean Sea, a swim up bar, lobby bar, Brasas Restaurant and Pelican Beachfront Grill. Rincon Beach Resort offers its guests an array of activities to ensure a memorable experience throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Rincon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rincon Beach Hotel Anasco
- Hotel Rincon Beach
- Rincon Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Anasco