“Great atmosphere”

Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Anasco
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mahi Mahi Restaurant
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were on the way to Ponce from Aguadilla. This restaurant came up first on my Google Map, and had some good reviews, so we gave it a shot.

Pros: good authentic food. great breadth of seafood menu. had all the authentic latin options.

Cons: took a little too long, so I had to munch on the kids food while we waited.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This place has the best seafood ever I love that place.my family always goes there every summer and I would recommend this place to anyone

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was hesitant to even go at all after reading some reviews but some friends wanted to meet up here so I decided to give it a try. Service was ridiculously slow, we ordered an appetizer sampler and it took almost forty minutes.. the place wasn't even packed! While we were waiting we ordered the famous mojitos, those were good and refreshing but also took a long time. Everything took so long and trying to get the waiters attention was so hard we simply decided to finish the appetizers and leave. I would not recommend this place at all there are far much better restaurants in the area than this one.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

we ate here as a group and they were very accomodating. also the food was not bad but you do have to have aquired tastes for the food. prices were about $9-15 a plate.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Food is good, not excellent.(the mahi plantains are excellent). The service is slow and bad. Plates did not arrived at the same time. there was one plate that arrived after every body had finish. If you needed something you would almost have to get up to find the waitress.