“Awesome fresh fish and spectacular view”
Review of El Fogon De La Curva - CLOSED

El Fogon De La Curva
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Description: We are a family place with traditional foods & with a breathtaking hilltop ocean view!
Reviewed November 2, 2010

We have been to PR 3 times this year. Discovered El Fogon on our 1st trip and have eaten there several times since then. We eat fresh fish everytime we go. Took our 4 grandchildren for a summer trip from the States. They loved the pizza, lobster and ice cream. The view is beautiful. We love this place. The staff and owners take good care of their patrons. We highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Lpurch
Elfogon, Owner at El Fogon De La Curva, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2010

Thank you, & hope to see you soon so you can visit our Sushi & Martini Den!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2010

Their fish is the best I have ever had and I am from NYC so that is saying a lot! The food is authentic and wonderful and the atmosphere is so laid back and friendly. With all the places we went this was the best, we went back every week, can't beat their $7.99 fresh fish dinner, couldn't even finish the HUGE portions! If you are visiting, you MUST go there, it doesn't look like much from outside, but it will be the best meal you have in all of Puerto Rico!

Reviewed July 16, 2010

One word: wonderful! As soon as you walk in you are greeted with a panoramic ocean view and a friendly "hello" from the great staff. They were so accomadating to our family, especially our two toddlers! Our waitress was so considerate, she had them make our toddler's pizza first so we could get them started on eating before we got our food. The owner saw that our girls were getting antsy, so she brought them out dominos to play with. The comida criolle (traditional Puerto Rican food) was delicious, and really well priced. Plus, rum punch for $3!
Muchas gracias, El Fagon! We will be back :)

1  Thank Aguadilla1121
Reviewed July 13, 2010

After living in the area for one summer, I've been to Fogon with friends multiple times, and it's been excellent each time. For 8 dollars, you get a fresh caught fish, and two large entrees--so much food that I've always had some left over. With some of the best food I've had on my trip, great drink specials, and a great crowd, I will be returning before I leave and any time I come back to this part of Puerto Rico.

1  Thank sa1125
Reviewed July 10, 2010

My friends and I are living in Rincon for the entire summer and without a doubt this is the best hidden treasure we've found. The food is amazing, fresh and consistently delicious. It is also unbelievably priced. Doesn't look like much from outside, but the food and service is great. For fresh local food do not skip this restaurant.

1  Thank mr2811